Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP TIPS

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hello, Brianna Wildblood here! I am going to say tips for each school about battling! I hope you learn a lot!

FIRE
Now, I am fire, so I know a lot. People with Heckhound should save up pips till it reaches its limit, and load up with blades and traps. If your opponent attacks, squeeze in a little heal now and then. Wish your lucky stars that you will get power pips!

STORM
I really recomend if you see healing spell, dont remove if from your deck. Storm may be powerful, but they have the least defenses and health. Put up shields and save up for a Shark or two, Diviners!

ICE
You should have a couple of Tower Shields in your deck, Thaumaturges. And maybe it would be wise to keep one fairy in sight. You got to remember, your the lords of health! Also, save up on powers.

LIFE
Keep health in your decks! You are masters of healing, Theurgists, DONT FORGET! Also, Put some armor shields up. They remove 400 Damage!

DEATH
You can also heal others If you got the spell, so keep that in the deck. Necromancers, you got Feint. Use Feint a couple of times, then attack with Vampire or Wraith!

MYTH
If your battle is 3v3, 2v2 or 1v1 then its good to have a minion to aid you in your hour of need. The spell I would save up on is Earthquake. Use it to take away Balances shields or blades!

BALANCE
Balance, if it is 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 I recomend buffing your friends. Maybe save up for Judgement, or use a Sandstorm! Remember, you balance things up! Hahahahahahaha!