Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP system needs a major revamp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I have read posts from admin that say PVP is a minor part of the game. I would really encourage KI to rethink their stance. I know a new world takes a LOT of work to create, but unfortunately a good player can blast through it a few hours. PVP should be a major part of the game, and could be if more care was given to it. There are lots of problems with the whole system from the interface to the fact that in 4v4 the team going first is all but handed the victory. I am simply asking KI to show PVP some love. Like so many posts have said, PVP looks like no one working there has even tried it. One person playing ten 4v4 matches could easily tell you that there is serious room for improvement in the PVP system.
Thank you.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I agree when you are playing 4v4 the team that goes first is sure to win. There has to be an alternative way to go about this then letting luck decide who wins.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
before wintertusk came out, 4v4 PvP was finally playing about right as long as the team going first didn't use dispels, beguiles, or had everyone opening up with tempests, meteors, and sandstorms... after Wintertusk, its just an initial turn onslaught damage fest

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The part where the team goes first is sure to win is a false statement.

I have gone second many times in a 4v4 scenario and have won.

I suggest trying a new strategy if you are losing!