Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP strengths

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
(I think) everyone knows about the school opposites: Fire-Ice Death-Life and Myth-Storm
I also think each school has PvP strengths. I am making a chart. I would like you to help me fill it out.

Fire has an advantage over balance because... think about the strengths of balance. The first thoughts that come to my mind are... traps! blades! shields! Now fire has some nice spells here. Steal Charm to get rid for charms. (and since balance does not have balance ONLY charms, we Fires can use them too. Immolate, the best spell in my opinion, kills traps because there are not balance only traps. It uses all the traps up. Fire Elf, it only cost 2 pips (1 power pip if you're fire) and can kill up to 4 shields as a damage over time spell.

Now for the chart that I would like for you to help me fill out:

Fire gets: Balance
Ice gets:
Storm gets:
Myth gets:
Life gets:
Death gets:
Balance gets:

Delver
May 26, 2009
Hmm, maybe myth over ice? Myth has double attack spells that can easily break through ice's tower shields. Ice is the weakest of the schools, so it would have a hard time killing off myth's minions. Just a thought.

Historian
May 01, 2010
finally someone else realizes that fire is really useful...
i would say storm/balance over life because it is real hard to chip away at a life's health and they don't heal like crazy, while storm usually has the 1 hit KO's. also what about ice over storm or visa-versa...if you think about it a great defense to a great offence...

just some thoughts
Scot Soulhammer-Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Fire over: Balance/
Ice over: Storm/
Storm over: Life/
Myth over: Ice/Life/
Life over: Ice/
Death over: Fire/
Balance over: Life/

Chart may change as more people post.