Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP - Stop Those Haters!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
What is up with PvPers these days? All they yell is "NOOB" "HEALING NOOB" "WHAT IS UP WITH THESE NOOBS?". I think they should toughen up. Also, if they have so many complaints, then LEAVE the Arena and go level up!

PvP is all about showing off your school specialties! Not showing off like "NAH NAH NAH! STORM IS BETTER!", showing off like being Ice and defending, being life and healing.... showing the world your powers. PvP is not about screaming "NOOB" or reporting everybody that attacks you.

So complainer, either toughen up or leave the Arena!

B.W. lvl57 Pyromancer
F.S. lvl11 Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Funny you should say that. My 23 myth and 24 life went up against a 45 myth and 38 fire. Their health was about twice ours. The first thing out of the myth's mouth was no healing. Lol. Ok between their 2 wizards I would have to do 2k damage before reaching the same health my wizard had. Secondly, they hit much harder. Finally, one of my wizards is, gasp, a healer. Give me a break people. When my pet healed, which I had no control of, they called me a cheater. Hilarious. Needless to say after the fire died their myth fled.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
picantel wrote:
Funny you should say that. My 23 myth and 24 life went up against a 45 myth and 38 fire. Their health was about twice ours. The first thing out of the myth's mouth was no healing. Lol. Ok between their 2 wizards I would have to do 2k damage before reaching the same health my wizard had. Secondly, they hit much harder. Finally, one of my wizards is, gasp, a healer. Give me a break people. When my pet healed, which I had no control of, they called me a cheater. Hilarious. Needless to say after the fire died their myth fled.

Yes, I hate people like that! One time my friend did a pixie on me and the opponent yelled 'CHEATER! HEALING NOOB!' and started yelling! How are you to win if you cannot heal? And what is you are a THEURGIST? xD

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Two reasons I quit PvP.

!.sick of the foul lanuage in arena and the hate that follows after a win or lost.

2. The way that KI caters to PvPers.

Arena is a place to use our school spells(not treasure cards and at about the same levels) against other players, and it is ment to be fun win or lose. not to stand there and be called names because you won or lost a match.

there's just to much hate in arena it's not worth my time.

Michael RedBlood Death school

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
What is up with PvPers these days? All they yell is "NOOB" "HEALING NOOB" "WHAT IS UP WITH THESE NOOBS?". I think they should toughen up. Also, if they have so many complaints, then LEAVE the Arena and go level up!

PvP is all about showing off your school specialties! Not showing off like "NAH NAH NAH! STORM IS BETTER!", showing off like being Ice and defending, being life and healing.... showing the world your powers. PvP is not about screaming "NOOB" or reporting everybody that attacks you.

So complainer, either toughen up or leave the Arena!

B.W. lvl57 Pyromancer
F.S. lvl11 Necromancer

Cheyenne Owlwhisperer: I had a couple of boys call me "Noob" when i was trying to help them. I feel people who do this should be reported.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I hate this also. I was pvping one night and my friend was cheering me on. The dude i was fighting pm my friend and all of a sudden I hear my friend yelling "No, your a noob!" I then beat him and he yelled at my friend and after that, i just said gg and he said gg and left.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i know what you mean its REALLY annoying cause you cant just just get them to stop i mean really if they heal its not cheating trust me one time i went there i saw all these people swearing so i reported them all and left i like to not have the word noob anymore in my eye sight because one time i heard its the new swear word for kids honestly i am tired of it plz KI do something about it

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
The only words in the PvP Dictionary:
NOOB
CHEATER

the word noob is typically used to hurt those being called it and as such it should be removed

the word cheater is more like a player is crying over losing and should be left alone as they can cry to themselves all they want

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
What is with these whiners.
If your SICK of hearing it, turn on menu chat.
But anyways, even if you heal some guy, anyone that calls you "noob", they have NO REASON to say WHY. Healing is "natural" in a way. Even if they say a billion times that they have a good reason, there's nothing they can do. Ever since the Arena came, the language got fouler.