Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Sets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I work my wizard's tail off to try to get any item off the PvP Ranked sets. And I think if your are subscribed at the LeveLs of Thrity- You should get the Veteran set and at Fifty- You should get the commander set so that way your rank is completley fair and you earn it because you prooved you were able to get to thrity and fifty so you should get another well bonus, and on the goal of hitting lvl fifty you should get a awesome piece of you lvl crown gear or pet. :D

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
When people complete the quest "Advanced Combat", they can earn Private's Set:

Private's Hat:
45+ health
Private's Robe:
5+ mana
Private's Boots:
Gives 1 Infection Spell

Corporal's Set:

Corporal's Hat:
50+ health
Corporal Only

Corporal's Robe:
10+ mana
Corporal Only

Corporal's Boots:
Gives 1 Ghoul Spell
Corporal Only

I'll predict more soon.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Back for more sets:

Sergeant's Set:

Sergeant's hat:
50+ health
Sergeant Only
Sergeant's robe:
15+ mana
Sergeant Only
Sergeant's Boots:
Gives 1 Melt spell
Sergeant Only

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Pvp sets are rewards for doing pvp well. They should not be awarded for pve accomplishments. If it wasn't possible to get commander without a pvp set, there might be an argument for some sort of pve set to get you on your way. This just isn't the case. I see lots of warlords without pvp gear.

I frankly don't think the pvp gear is all that much better than the good pve gear. Sure it has high resists, but it has no health on it. It is not what is stopping you from achieving commander.

If you can't get to commander without pvp gear, you need to rethink your deck an play style. What do the people who beat you in duels do? They're not all treasure card users. Start by copying some successful pvp strategies and branch out from there.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009