Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp matching insanity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Seriously
I ported to one of my friends I have known for a whole, she is a 16 balance commander, and she kept on fighting this 90 warlord .-.
Professor grey rose, why is this happening? Higher level rating is higher then the lower level, and the matching happened immediately, was not like it took 30 min to match up, more like 30 seconds.
I am just not understanding the logic in matching. Even myself, I have a myth with rating 1,400 level 60. I go in 1v1 and 2v2, and I get paired with people level 90, full Tartarus gear, sometimes even shadow magic, and they are warlords as well. The rating part dose not even matter at this level difference, they can win by spamming scarabs or leprechaun for goodness sakes. Plz tell me professor Lydia greyrose, or famella, or any other staff member/professor, why dose matching happen based like this, and if it is off of rating, how can you explain the first part of my message? And if it's leveling, which is impossible, look at both of my examples. And if it's both, the system failed. See example one for reference. Also, they could not be the only ones in the pvp que, I saw others, and I am pretty sure at least one of their levels were from 17-89

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
That happens to me also. My friend an i had a PvP all set up and we got paired up with lvl 89 and 90 we had to flee. It stunk...

Alia Winterwhisper

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
It adds to the challenge

Gabriel Ashcaller
By your response I am guessing your one of the high levels.

This dose not add to any challenge. This is just a straight up lose.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
It adds to the challenge

Gabriel Ashcaller
These are matches that are almost impossible - not challenging.
Challenges are supposed to be fun, but this time they poured the milk over the brim of the cat bowl.
I don't get where you are coming from?