Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp match up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
In pvp i have been paired up with the worst player and the other people are warlords, and i am stuck private due to not finding my spells, can this game only match up in the same rank or so? cause this is horrible, 4 wins untill i am private again, this is the worst thing ever, today i was pvping and got paired up with someone who doesnt attack and is storm and i am vsing a myth and storm, the round i found my blade so i can attack they earth away my shields and i die storm lord...........

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I can't really understand what your saying, but I'll try my best to figure it out...?

So, your saying that you are paired with people who don't match your rank. The more players your going to have, the bigger the difference in levels, ranks etc. Also, the longer you wait to get a match, the bigger the difference as well.

You can't find your spells. Well, make your deck smaller and only put spells you know your going to need. That should help. :) If you find yourself discarding the same cards over and over and over and over and over, you should get rid of it.

The matching systems use both level and rank to try to get the fairest battle. However, sometimes it only uses one of those and completely ignores the other. (If my battle waiting process is longer then 30 seconds, I cancel and do practice PvP for a while until there is more people.)

Yeah.

~ Vanessa