Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp lvl advantage! :[

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
ever since i turned into lvl 30, i started to fight grandmasters or people who are clost to being a grandmaster (lvl 45-50) which is find not fair. i have lost a few battles because of that problem. i was wondering if pvp can tell us every player's lvl range. so if there is not a player who is clost to the lvl i am, i would simply cancel the search. but since they do not show the lvl, people get to fight others who are much higher lvl than i am which i find not fair.

~~ lvl 45 ice/life wizard.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hahabe3 wrote:
ever since i turned into lvl 30, i started to fight grandmasters or people who are clost to being a grandmaster (lvl 45-50) which is find not fair. i have lost a few battles because of that problem. i was wondering if pvp can tell us every player's lvl range. so if there is not a player who is clost to the lvl i am, i would simply cancel the search. but since they do not show the lvl, people get to fight others who are much higher lvl than i am which i find not fair.

You a level 45 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Stronghunter Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
hahabe3 wrote:

i know i was doing ranked match i am lvl 30 and i came upon a grandmaster!? he easily beat me and called me a noob

Survivor
May 31, 2009
well now i am lvl 45. but still, i lost a few battles and i find it unfair