Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp is making me angry

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
first of all people use high power treasure cards they shouldnt have. second of all the points system is unfair. and third of all i am sick of people going afk while waiting for a match and how low lvls use treasure cards they DIDNT earn to domminate the arena!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Then don't participate in it. Why pay for a game to have a small portion of it upset you? You are correct though that PvP is broken, and needs a complete overhaul.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I kinda agree with this. Put people in with no treasures or equipment besides their decks, and lets see how good people actually are, when it comes down just to skill

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
yuo need to ban pvp makes people fight and its not fair all the gear waterworks what is up with that i craft my gear now you just give it away to any person can go to waterworks get it why even keep craft in the game you take good thing we work hard at lot time to get now you give it away please tell me why

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
NightWa1ker wrote:
I kinda agree with this. Put people in with no treasures or equipment besides their decks, and lets see how good people actually are, when it comes down just to skill

If you want it to be skill, and skill only, you should let treasure cards stay (not for low level pvp.) Treasure cards are a way of getting vital cards at the right time. If you take that away from people, then it becomes how well you draw your cards.

KennethB wrote:
first of all people use high power treasure cards they shouldnt have.

True. In lower level pvp, someone using storm lord isn't very fair.

<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>KennethB wrote:</cite>second of all the points system is unfair.

Why is it unfair, you never told us.

<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>KennethB wrote:</cite>and third of all i am sick of people going afk while waiting for a match

Couldn't agree more. Though this is mostly in practice.

KennethB wrote:
and how low lvls use treasure cards they DIDNT earn to domminate the arena!

They have the card, how could they of not earned it. They farmed the money for it, or got it as a drop. Though you are correct, using high level cards in low level pvp isn't very fair.

Also, next time, try to calm down and and say it more...calmly, lol. Pvp is nothing to get so worked up about. (Though countless people do...)

-Solstice64

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
yuo need to ban pvp makes people fight and its not fair all the gear waterworks what is up with that i craft my gear now you just give it away to any person can go to waterworks get it why even keep craft in the game you take good thing we work hard at lot time to get now you give it away please tell me why

Allen,

First, PvP is the best part of the game imo, but it's complex, and you need to study a lot of details. You need to know all the spells in the game, plus plan for each school you will face. You need Combo that will do the best damage, etc. It's person against person, not preson against a program.
Plus it's as fair as any PvP can be, based on how it's set up. For anyone that says it not fair, it's because one person had studied more than the person that lost (or the card never came up that was needed at that time).
It's a lot like taking a test, if you study you will do well. Except when the teacher makes the test harder than they should (everyone does bad on the test), and that is just like not getting the cards you need.

Doesn't matter if you spent the time crafting, so did lots of others, like me.
I have done a lot of crafting over the past year, and a lot of farming.
Not to mention all the gold I farmed to get the reagents I needed when I couldn't find them.

Nice thing is, they just give the new gear away, and you don't need to waste your time crafting. I really like it this way, crafting gets old after a while. Being with a different group and getting to know people in waterworks is a lot more fun. So go join in a group of four and have fun going to get it...... it's free.
Just beware, the dungeon takes about an hour and a half to complete. So make sure the group knows this ahead of time, so they don't quit on you.

Joseph.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Also, next time, try to calm down and and say it more...calmly, lol. Pvp is nothing to get so worked up about. (Though countless people do...)

-Solstice64

calm down? really? why would i need to calm down?