Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP is getting out of hand

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
OK, why every match do I get someone 10 levels ahead of me! This matcher generator needs to pick better. He had frost giant and I just got my elemental minion.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
You should have lost very low points but if you were a high rank, you would lose normal points. So it was probably your rank that got you into the battle with that ice wizard.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
i hate this also, I am only lvl 36 balance and guess what. I had to fight a grandmaster necromancer. I died. I had beat masters and I beat a grand (but because she fled so I wont count that). and What I dont get is that everytime i get to veteran, I ALWAYS LOSE AND RANK DOWN TO EITHER CORPORAL OR PRIVATE.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Firefrog16 wrote:
i hate this also, I am only lvl 36 balance and guess what. I had to fight a grandmaster necromancer. I died. I had beat masters and I beat a grand (but because she fled so I wont count that). and What I dont get is that everytime i get to veteran, I ALWAYS LOSE AND RANK DOWN TO EITHER CORPORAL OR PRIVATE.
I lost my knight rank and now am sergeant because of this.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Maybe you should level up more then, before doing PvP.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
That happened to me in a 4v4 it was me Blake Myth lvl 5 knight, Jordan, lvl 10, tristen lvl 12, and luke lvl 8! Then we got in the 4v4! We were up against a 2 grands a adept and a master we lost horribly and we lost 27 points i though that was just wrong! so dont feel bad

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Amethyst45 wrote:
Maybe you should level up more then, before doing PvP.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

PvP is not about being high level. It's about matching roughly equivalent opponents. The type of snobbery expressed above is one of the biggest problems with PvP.