Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp is Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2015
So today I decided to delete all my characters. I lost to a death wizard named boris strongbreath who is 43 levels higher than me. He was 2-307. He beat me only because of a critical. And he said gg ez win just beat a war lord. I was so angry I quit wiz.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
ReturnShane on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
So today I decided to delete all my characters. I lost to a death wizard named boris strongbreath who is 43 levels higher than me. He was 2-307. He beat me only because of a critical. And he said gg ez win just beat a war lord. I was so angry I quit wiz.
I personally don’t know how you felt because I wasn’t you and I never really tried PvP, but why on earth would you delete all your characters over something like that? Yes, everyone knows PvP is broken and there are always matchups like that with trolls and whatnot, but you shouldn’t let something as small as that ruin your game experience.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As stated above, there's more to the game than PvP.

If it frustrates you that much, nothing is wrong with just taking a break. Taking a step away from the computer...Drinking some water, whatever it is you can do to calm down a little.

Also, given the reducing numbers of players Pvping nowadays, you will run into matchups like these, seems inevitable as it stands right now.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
To those of you that state there is more to this game than Pvp:

That's true. BUT when you pay for a yearly subscription you expect to be able to play the game & all of it's aspects. not just the parts that "work".. I pay a lot of money to play this game. That includes spending money on crowns to get better gear for PVP. When Pvp is broke and has been for YEARS it's frustrating. When worlds end for a lot of players they go to PVP. How can we go to pvp when it's messed up. I quit this game several times now because when worlds end there is nothing left for me to do. I've gone to pvp in the past when worlds end and it's okay. It's not okay anymore. They refuse to fix it, or it just gets worse in time. I spend money to play all of the game, not just parts of the game that work.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
Kind of ridiculous to delete all your charaters because of one unfair loss. I am willing to bet the only reason you got to warlord was because pvp is broke.