Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP has gone too far!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2009
144
Ok, for a while I have tolerated all the stuff PvP players have changed. I accepted no trading/selling enchanted treasure cards. I accepted losing friends and my brother who got sucked into PvP. I accepted changing earthquake. But one post made me snap.

I really hated the changing of wild bolt, but I managed to survive my way through Celestia (with help sometimes though). But that one post made me snap. The title was, "Healing should be banned from PvP!" Don't you people agree that this is going to far. People make the most stupid complaints over PvP because they're worried about losing a rank that doesn't even affect the GAME! And then KI listens! I can think of a million things that PvP has changed for the worse, I mean, would you like to be coming back from summer camp, start fighting in PvE, and you discover that over the time PvP changed all of the spells you like and put the most of in your deck?! If i could I would put up a poll, asking KI if all the people who hate PvP to be able to come to the arena, and unleash their wrath on it and have the arena be demolished (actually KI probably wouldn't listen to the polls, considering what they did with wild bolt)! Please KI change back everything that PvP changed for the disadvantage of the majority of the players who actually do the STORYLINE, ever heard that word PvPers?

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
I agree with your post, people think KI will change every little complaint they made about pvp. Plus, i'm a balance and I hate it when people say "judgement is overpowered" There is a simplier way to do pvp rather than complaining and that is building up a strategy to fight their obstacles. Its annoying how people think complaining will make pvp easier for them to achieve warlord or something.

Defender
May 27, 2010
160
I agree things are going way too far with PvP

especially with the healing should be banned post I mean come on that is pushing things over the limit

PvP is just ruining this game I say remove it entirely cause PvP is just no fun anymore

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
588
Firefrog16 wrote:
I agree with your post, people think KI will change every little complaint they made about pvp. Plus, i'm a balance and I hate it when people say "judgement is overpowered" There is a simplier way to do pvp rather than complaining and that is building up a strategy to fight their obstacles. Its annoying how people think complaining will make pvp easier for them to achieve warlord or something.


Same

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
588
maxitola2009 wrote:
Ok, for a while I have tolerated all the stuff PvP players have changed. I accepted no trading/selling enchanted treasure cards. I accepted losing friends and my brother who got sucked into PvP. I accepted changing earthquake. But one post made me snap.

I really hated the changing of wild bolt, but I managed to survive my way through Celestia (with help sometimes though). But that one post made me snap. The title was, "Healing should be banned from PvP!" Don't you people agree that this is going to far. People make the most stupid complaints over PvP because they're worried about losing a rank that doesn't even affect the GAME! And then KI listens! I can think of a million things that PvP has changed for the worse, I mean, would you like to be coming back from summer camp, start fighting in PvE, and you discover that over the time PvP changed all of the spells you like and put the most of in your deck?! If i could I would put up a poll, asking KI if all the people who hate PvP to be able to come to the arena, and unleash their wrath on it and have the arena be demolished (actually KI probably wouldn't listen to the polls, considering what they did with wild bolt)! Please KI change back everything that PvP changed for the disadvantage of the majority of the players who actually do the STORYLINE, ever heard that word PvPers?


I know rite if u cant heal in pvp life is useless and they would have to add more attacks.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
588
Blizzard49300 wrote:
I agree things are going way too far with PvP

especially with the healing should be banned post I mean come on that is pushing things over the limit

PvP is just ruining this game I say remove it entirely cause PvP is just no fun anymore


Its NOT ruining the game!!!!!!!!!!! pvp is one of the funnest part of the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
23
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
17
maxitola2009 wrote:
Ok, for a while I have tolerated all the stuff PvP players have changed. I accepted no trading/selling enchanted treasure cards. I accepted losing friends and my brother who got sucked into PvP. I accepted changing earthquake. But one post made me snap.

I really hated the changing of wild bolt, but I managed to survive my way through Celestia (with help sometimes though). But that one post made me snap. The title was, "Healing should be banned from PvP!" Don't you people agree that this is going to far. People make the most stupid complaints over PvP because they're worried about losing a rank that doesn't even affect the GAME! And then KI listens! I can think of a million things that PvP has changed for the worse, I mean, would you like to be coming back from summer camp, start fighting in PvE, and you discover that over the time PvP changed all of the spells you like and put the most of in your deck?! If i could I would put up a poll, asking KI if all the people who hate PvP to be able to come to the arena, and unleash their wrath on it and have the arena be demolished (actually KI probably wouldn't listen to the polls, considering what they did with wild bolt)! Please KI change back everything that PvP changed for the disadvantage of the majority of the players who actually do the STORYLINE, ever heard that word PvPers?


Yes NO HEALING???!! Who is this crazy person who starting this?! In PvP you should just be like you're in a fight

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
8
this is funny. I dont do much pvp. I dont really care for it that much, but i have to agree that pvp can ruin the rest of the game play. Yes i get mad when i get hit three times with wildbolt and the guy does not fizz it, but so what. I just fight someone else :-)
I dont like if people are able to cheat, but you should be able to fight the fight just like you would if you are fighting a monster. I have meet a lot of nice people in pvp who gave me a lot of good points to help me become a better player. All i can say is stop being a sore loser. It is just a game and you are suposed to have fun doing it. If it was to easy it would not be fun at all. PvP should not dictated how the rest of the game is played. Spells have been removed or altert to accominate pvp and i think that is wrong. You can still win regardless what gets thrown at you. I have survived 3 storm snakes before (dont know how to spell the real spell ). I won the fight, witch made me feel good, but most of the time I loose. I just keep on trying and try to get better. Isnt this what pvp is supose to be about?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
26
healing poblem you say well if you ban healing its unfair on low lvl life players
i mean face it we havent got unlimited healing spells so make a stategy to stay alive

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
I have pleanty of cheese for all those that whine! And PVPers Need all the cheese they can get!

I have not met one good PVP player, not one! Every singel time, I decide to play in a PVP match. I am a Critical Noob, or a Healing Noob, or a Treasure card Noob, or some other kind of Noob! Oh, I got lucky this, or lucky that, or I spam shielded, or I spam healed, or some reason that I won and they lost.

I know my characters strengths and how to boost. I know how to play my character effectively and form a strategy against any opponent. I don't Polymorph, that is a huge joke to me. But I will use every aspect that is given to me, be it critcals, healing, shields, pets, you name it.

All I can say, is anyone and everyone can get these items, by playing the game. I don't use anything that someone else can't have.

So, all of you PVP players, that want to whine and cry when they lose, need to quit, because you don't rule this game, the players do! If you can't accept a loss, then don't play! Because, no matter how good you think you are, there is always, and I mean always, someone better!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
16
Blizzard49300 wrote:
I agree things are going way too far with PvP

especially with the healing should be banned post I mean come on that is pushing things over the limit
agreed.
PvP is just ruining this game I say remove it entirely cause PvP is just no fun anymore
i dont agree here because i like doing PvP cause you get to have some fun without doing quests.

Defender
May 27, 2010
160
spied1108 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:
I agree things are going way too far with PvP

especially with the healing should be banned post I mean come on that is pushing things over the limit
agreed.
PvP is just ruining this game I say remove it entirely cause PvP is just no fun anymore
i dont agree here because i like doing PvP cause you get to have some fun without doing quests.

sry looks like i forgot to add one word, i meant take out ranked pvp entirely while leave open PvP and just leave it as normal regular everyday open arena pvp but one thing i would still like to keep from pvp is the tickets part and cool stuff we can get from it but take out the rank and raise the price a little, this is an idea me and a friend came up with