Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP guide for level 5 storm fire and ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
I have heard a lot of people asking for level 5 pvp guides :) I have 4 different school guides . First my school fire. level 5 crowns gear. Deck, 3 infections, 3 fire elf 2 fire cats. side deck, 1 monstrous fire elf, 2 tower shield 2 orthurus and the rest of the slots helephant, Ice same gear, deck, 2 beetle, 3 serpent, 3 fire elf, no infection . side deck, 1 ice bird one1i helephant 3 tower shield 1 enchant frost beetle. Storm, same gear, deck, full hits and infection side deck, 2 enchant lighting bats 1 enchant snake 1 thunderzilla and the rest tower shield. good luck! :)

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I don't think this will work, these play setups are inflexible and lack defensive capabilities. If I am the opponent, literally all I have to do is cast shields and weakness, and all the big hits are ruined. Meanwhile, you will be vulnerable to hits and have very limited health, so all I have to do is hit you a few times with Infallible and the win is mine.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Uh i forgot say shields o. o i knew i forgot something i have warlords that used this exact strategy but with tower, Ok here is the guide, Actually i got lazy :P 2 helephant 2 tower shields thunder snake and 2 bats tower shield, ice i didnt shield a all :) and got a perfect rank up to warlord :)