Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Glitch? and Diviners spamming wild bolts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hey Guys! I just want to say that when I was getting ready for a Pvp match, i suddenly lost my "Captain" rank and went down to a "Corporal". Why? Also Diviners, or Storm Wizards spam their Wild Bolts at me, causing over 1500 damage per bolt!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2010ninjastar wrote:
Hey Guys! I just want to say that when I was getting ready for a Pvp match, i suddenly lost my "Captain" rank and went down to a "Corporal". Why? Also Diviners, or Storm Wizards spam their Wild Bolts at me, causing over 1500 damage per bolt!

The only thing I can say about you losing rank, you must have lost a match and that is why you lost rank.

As far as WildBolt is concerned, Don't even complain. WildBolt has already been changed. It used to be 10% accuracy with 1000 damage, now it is 70% accurate with 10,100, or 1000 damage, however, as I have stated, if you put a gargantuan onto a wildbolt it can consistantly do massive damage and almost 100% accuracy. But hey, this is what the was deemed the fix for wildbolt, so there should be no complaints when storm uses it's spells.

Nobody complains that Death Uses Wraith or Skeletal Dragon all the time, or Fire for Efreet or Dragon, or Ice for Frost Giant ok they do complain about snow angel, ok let me correct myself, people will always complain no matter what you do. Why? because people are sore losers would be my guess.

Defender
May 25, 2009
I have a tip for dealing with Diviners: Spam shields! Use it first turn then again the turn after you use the blade. It works really good if you use Storm Shields, if you dont have them, you can buy some at the Library for a very low cost. They have no DoT spells, so they will have to use a Storm spell which wastes their blade and one of your shields, so you can attack!
As for the Captain-Corporal bug, I would contact support about that.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist