Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp conduct

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I love pvp win or loose I play to enjoy the game, however I don't enjoy being faced against people who bring an alt or friend in to tell them what I am about to cast... It would be nice if they could make it so the people who watch don't see what is about to be thrown..... I would like to get my chance at a title just like the rest :)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kamoree on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
I love pvp win or loose I play to enjoy the game, however I don't enjoy being faced against people who bring an alt or friend in to tell them what I am about to cast... It would be nice if they could make it so the people who watch don't see what is about to be thrown..... I would like to get my chance at a title just like the rest :)
That is what happens..what is about to be cast is what is shown during the round.

Wolf Skullslinger

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
kamoree on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
They don't get to know what you use until AFTER the round begins, so the enemies wont know what you use, that is unless its 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4, and one of their friends is on the other team and feeding them information, but otherwise no, they wouldn't know.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have the group thing happen to me a lot since I am learning and don't often have a set group, it is very frustrating and unfair.... I think they should offer the winged outfit in the crown shop like the guardian outfit just without the stats for people who have no chance at pvp I don't care about the title I have been trying for months now to get commander and I don't due well in single pvp and in group I am faced with unfair players... or at least make it available without stats even for tickets..... at least then I would have a shot