Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp challenges ON THE SPOT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
When you click on somebody and their menu comes up, an option should be PVP.
You can fight on the spot instead of in an arena.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Street PvP? lol Great idea but i don't think there is room for this :P

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
mrfun411 wrote:
When you click on somebody and their menu comes up, an option should be PVP.
You can fight on the spot instead of in an arena.

great idea but if you would go onto the most crowded server an dgo to unicorn way the streets would be lit up with battles

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009

great idea but if you would go onto the most crowded server an dgo to unicorn way the streets would be lit up with battles
well ......... I would not have a problem with that it would mean free pasage across the street because the monsters would disapear on contact with the battles :P yay

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Yeah. I already posted this idea. Here is a summary of the thread:

Me: What about a Challenge Option?
Professor: You can already battle PvP in the Arena on Unicorn Way.
Me: You know, it's probably better for everyone if you isolate wizard aggressive players from the rest of the wizarding world.

Not everyone enjoys PvP. Being challenged at random intervals while you're trying to finish a quest or find reagents would make the game less enjoyable for those players.

Whereas I have found, on occaision, reason to want to Challenge another player Right Then and There to settle a dispute, I agree that it wouldn't make the game itself any better. Quest players will do quests and PvP players will go to the Arena.

I agree with you in principal but I hope you can see why they set things up the way that they did.