Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
Hey name is Cody Goldenblade Archmage pyromance level 86

Lately I have been trying to PvP but sometimes the servers says the area is closed and should try again later when I checked again I have lost some of my PvP rating and my veteran status because of it. this happened several times to me already

I wish kings isle's to fix that if this happen we do not lose any rating to our PvP status
Please this has become a problem for me to reach PvP warlord status.

If anyone has this same problem they will agree with me.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
cody123456000 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey name is Cody Goldenblade Archmage pyromance level 86

Lately I have been trying to PvP but sometimes the servers says the area is closed and should try again later when I checked again I have lost some of my PvP rating and my veteran status because of it. this happened several times to me already

I wish kings isle's to fix that if this happen we do not lose any rating to our PvP status
Please this has become a problem for me to reach PvP warlord status.

If anyone has this same problem they will agree with me.
That problem is your connection, I have had that happen before, although not recently. If your connection is not good enough, sometimes that, among other errors, will happen. It can be quite annoying, and unless you get better connection to Kingsisle, as far as I know, there isn't any way around it.