Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP amulets with Non-Pvp enchants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2011
I wonder why the pvp amulets bought with arena tickets in unicorn way which reduce your mana to 0 when using (only useful for pvp) come with non-pvp enchants. Its still buyable, costs a good amount of tickets but are by the very meaning of the word useless. People who are pvp noobs might waste their arena tickets on these without knowing prehand they wont be able to use them for anything.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
ItsMeLuigi55 on Jan 15, 2021 wrote:
I wonder why the pvp amulets bought with arena tickets in unicorn way which reduce your mana to 0 when using (only useful for pvp) come with non-pvp enchants. Its still buyable, costs a good amount of tickets but are by the very meaning of the word useless. People who are pvp noobs might waste their arena tickets on these without knowing prehand they wont be able to use them for anything.
the gold tab still exists in the crown shop after 12 years bro I dont think this is gonna get changed either

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
These are such simple mistakes that the developers just skim over and miss. It can't be that difficult to change the spell that is given, or change the item in the shop.