Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
139
I'm level 50 and i would like to know how to be better at pvp i have tower shield, weakness, ect. i also have deer knight lord of night and Catalan. any idea's would be nice.

Brandon death bringer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
10
Make sure you have a prism in case of a death shield. Btw how did you get tower shield?

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
139
lolly873 on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Make sure you have a prism in case of a death shield. Btw how did you get tower shield?
its a spell you can learn from the ice school

Survivor
May 26, 2012
33
skull98oo on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
its a spell you can learn from the ice school
No, you can't get it with training points, it is a spell quest.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2013
4
Catsarefluffy2003 on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
No, you can't get it with training points, it is a spell quest.
It is level 16 spell from the ice professor

Level 61 Antonio Legend