Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
i expect a lot of negative responses from those big tc using pvp warlords, but ...
I am suggesting no usage of tc in pvp. it makes it unfair to the people who don't have enough gold or simply can't find the tc. yeah I expect this to be shot down, but I really want it to happen, because tc makes pvp unfair. please take this into suggestion and please keep the really negative comments to yourself

Thank you, goodbye, Jasmine Blood, Jasmine Darksword, and Jasmineowltalon, see you around the spiral!

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
How is a low level warlord supposed to beat someone 4 times their level without treasure cards? Everyone has access to treasure cards. If you think that treasure cards make you win in pvp, then you're only partially right. It also takes strategy and timing to win using them. If you're having trouble in pvp, look up a pvp guide. Don't ask kingisle to nerf a large part of the game.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
364
Aaron SpellThief on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
How is a low level warlord supposed to beat someone 4 times their level without treasure cards? Everyone has access to treasure cards. If you think that treasure cards make you win in pvp, then you're only partially right. It also takes strategy and timing to win using them. If you're having trouble in pvp, look up a pvp guide. Don't ask kingisle to nerf a large part of the game.
Agreed, everyone suggests this and KI will never do it. (please don't KI)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
30
Wow jazmine thats sad.How am I a lvl 30 warlord supposed to beat a lvl 90 without tc.If you don't like the rules don't complain.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
MythWizardForeves on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
i expect a lot of negative responses from those big tc using pvp warlords, but ...
I am suggesting no usage of tc in pvp. it makes it unfair to the people who don't have enough gold or simply can't find the tc. yeah I expect this to be shot down, but I really want it to happen, because tc makes pvp unfair. please take this into suggestion and please keep the really negative comments to yourself

Thank you, goodbye, Jasmine Blood, Jasmine Darksword, and Jasmineowltalon, see you around the spiral!
Just because you're too lazy to get the gold needed for tc or whatever is preventing you from getting it doesn't make tc unfair. If you think tc in unfair because you're too lazy to get it then don't pvp.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
12
I am on both sides of this, here are my thinking's.

First of all you can also use TC.
Second if you use shields to block the other persons TC attack then your all good.
Third of all even though you can gt mad at the usage of TC you can just play around it, use converts, and wand spells to get rid of TC towers.
Lastly people work hard to get the gold to use to buy their treasure cards.

Blaze stormstone 90

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
W101Puppy on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Wow jazmine thats sad.How am I a lvl 30 warlord supposed to beat a lvl 90 without tc.If you don't like the rules don't complain.
If they're pairing lvl 30 against a lvl 90, then the matching system is majorly messed up.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
stormninja542 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Just because you're too lazy to get the gold needed for tc or whatever is preventing you from getting it doesn't make tc unfair. If you think tc in unfair because you're too lazy to get it then don't pvp.
I never said I was too lazy to get tc. I meant that using tc against a person without any tc is kinda unfair, because then the person without tc nearly always loses.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
Blaze stormstone on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
I am on both sides of this, here are my thinking's.

First of all you can also use TC.
Second if you use shields to block the other persons TC attack then your all good.
Third of all even though you can gt mad at the usage of TC you can just play around it, use converts, and wand spells to get rid of TC towers.
Lastly people work hard to get the gold to use to buy their treasure cards.

Blaze stormstone 90
Not everyone works hard for tc. I'd say 90% of low level pvpers beg their tc from other people.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
Hmmm ... posted this a long time ago, now I think there should simply be a type of pvp without tc, like the types of tourneys.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
MythWizardForeves on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I never said I was too lazy to get tc. I meant that using tc against a person without any tc is kinda unfair, because then the person without tc nearly always loses.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
lol then use tc, no one is stopping you.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
MythWizardForeves on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm ... posted this a long time ago, now I think there should simply be a type of pvp without tc, like the types of tourneys.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
The new classic tourneys are no tc, so that's the solution to your problem with tc .

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
9
Ok so, in ranked pvp if you cant beat someone, just go do more quests, simple as that! You don't need treasure cards. Using treasure cards is like cheating to me because most of the time you do not even have enough skill to actually learn the cards and they are stronger than normal cards. Plus, heres the thing if you use up your tc in pvp then thats honestly not a good use of them. Might as well save them for big dungeons or bosses your stumped on. You people are just to lazy to actually earn the cards you use in pvp and have a fair fight and if KI is pairing you with much higher levels it is probably because there are few people playing at the time. Even in practice pvp people use tc and wipeout everyone and win when they don't even deserve it. Once I was using a normal card and some guy said, "You treasure card using noob" if we get rid of tc completely stuff like that will not happen to other people. Seriously think about that before you all start bombing me. Please????????

Rachel FairyWhisper

Magus Diviner

Level 33 wizard

Thank you people ( if you decide to listen )

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
Rachel Fairywhispe... on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Ok so, in ranked pvp if you cant beat someone, just go do more quests, simple as that! You don't need treasure cards. Using treasure cards is like cheating to me because most of the time you do not even have enough skill to actually learn the cards and they are stronger than normal cards. Plus, heres the thing if you use up your tc in pvp then thats honestly not a good use of them. Might as well save them for big dungeons or bosses your stumped on. You people are just to lazy to actually earn the cards you use in pvp and have a fair fight and if KI is pairing you with much higher levels it is probably because there are few people playing at the time. Even in practice pvp people use tc and wipeout everyone and win when they don't even deserve it. Once I was using a normal card and some guy said, "You treasure card using noob" if we get rid of tc completely stuff like that will not happen to other people. Seriously think about that before you all start bombing me. Please????????

Rachel FairyWhisper

Magus Diviner

Level 33 wizard

Thank you people ( if you decide to listen )
Some of us like pvp at a certain level, and would prefer not to quest. How is using treasure cards cheating? Those of us who are high rank battle players much higher level than us. My balance level 50 continuously battles level 95s. It would be unfair for me not to be able to use treasure cards, as they can use higher rank spells than I can possibly get as treasure cards. Also, some of us do not need treasure cards for dungeons, or just would much rather pvp then quest. If treasure cards were taken away, people would find other excuses to insult people. It's just human nature.