Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
i know there are like a ton of this out right now, but yesterday and today i foolishly decided to pvp with my ice. i never do it, and never will because i got pwned by a puppet team and because i got spammed by noobs who use tcs(high lvl ones mind you!) i finally remembered why i never pvped in the first place....

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Amber Fireheart on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
i know there are like a ton of this out right now, but yesterday and today i foolishly decided to pvp with my ice. i never do it, and never will because i got pwned by a puppet team and because i got spammed by noobs who use tcs(high lvl ones mind you!) i finally remembered why i never pvped in the first place....
lol pvp is easy for me, but pvp isnt an essential, so dont play it if you dont want to. And 2v2 is broken, anyways thats why i am strictly to 1v1

Daniel Ashflame Lv 80 fire wizard Overlord
Daniel Lionheart lv 80 ice wizard Private ( ranked down , originally warlord)
Daniel Legendheart lv 76 balance wizard Commander
Daniel Golden Blood lv 26 myth wizard Warlord

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Amber Fireheart on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Yeah I just battled a Life Grandmaster (Level 56) who used Storm Spells which might of been his secondary school on everything. He shields every single time. At the end he defeated me and called me a failure. I got so mad because I was doing good and he was only shielding himself. he used Treasure Cards because a Life Wizard has no access to Leviathan unless you use Treasure Cards. Why couldn't he even wait two more levels so he can get Forest Lord. I never use Treasure Cards in PVP and in battles. He was probably a kid.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Likeahbaws on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Yeah I just battled a Life Grandmaster (Level 56) who used Storm Spells which might of been his secondary school on everything. He shields every single time. At the end he defeated me and called me a failure. I got so mad because I was doing good and he was only shielding himself. he used Treasure Cards because a Life Wizard has no access to Leviathan unless you use Treasure Cards. Why couldn't he even wait two more levels so he can get Forest Lord. I never use Treasure Cards in PVP and in battles. He was probably a kid.
sounds like he was more a bully if he called you a failure ....