Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I would like to file a complaint. My friend and I were doing some ranked pvp and we were both private around level 10 but we got faced up against a level 63 myth and 70 storm. I'm just trying to figure out how that even happened and if you could fix it so it will never happen again. Thank you

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Your just one of the many people with this problem. People are paired up depending on their number rank, so if the opposing team members had a similar rank to you and your ally then ,viola, your paired up to fight. There is really no way to avoid.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Deathskull99 wrote:
I would like to file a complaint. My friend and I were doing some ranked pvp and we were both private around level 10 but we got faced up against a level 63 myth and 70 storm. I'm just trying to figure out how that even happened and if you could fix it so it will never happen again. Thank you
what was their rank? if you had 500 each and they had o say 50 then it was a "reasonable match" and KI cant watch you specificly so you always face people your lvl, thats why they have computers.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
It always happens. It's how people cheat rank. KI ruined the game with all the new updates. Don't waste your time in pvp. My recommendation is find a new pvp game. This one isn't worth the time or the money.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
princesscallie12 wrote:
It always happens. It's how people cheat rank. KI ruined the game with all the new updates. Don't waste your time in pvp. My recommendation is find a new pvp game. This one isn't worth the time or the money.

How exactly did KI ruin the game with all the new updates?

Name one MMO game that has no flaws. You can't

Just because you have problems or don't like something, does not mean everyone does. It may not be worth the time and money to you, but that is your choice. You are entitled to your opinion, but so am I.

You dont like it, leave. Don't push your irrational and negative comments on others with nothing to back up your accusations and claims.