Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP (1v1)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2015
Hey guys I am a lvl 48 Storm (Increasing fast) been playing for about 2 weeks and am in Celestia i quest ever day. Anyways to the pvp part. I win somtimes with pvp but i lose most of time I love pvp but i wish i could be better at it. Anyone have any suggestions for storm pvp?

Kane StormCrafter lvl 48

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
WisdomKeeper01 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys I am a lvl 48 Storm (Increasing fast) been playing for about 2 weeks and am in Celestia i quest ever day. Anyways to the pvp part. I win somtimes with pvp but i lose most of time I love pvp but i wish i could be better at it. Anyone have any suggestions for storm pvp?

Kane StormCrafter lvl 48
Go to duelist101 and search storm 1v1 PVP. Eric Stormbringer made a great guide to storm PVP there. Give it a try. :D. If that doesn't work, you could try asking some more experienced storm PVPers such as Eric himself or some friends you may have in game. Hope this helps

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
My guide is for exalted lvl PvP. A good guide that is closer to your level of PvP would be here: Legendary Storm PvP. I would recommend leveling to legendary so that you can farm for the waterworks gear. If you wish to stay at your current level I recommend farming the barkingham palace dungeons as they offer some competitive storm gear for under lvl 50.

Survivor
May 15, 2015
Eric Stormbringer on Jun 9, 2015 wrote:
My guide is for exalted lvl PvP. A good guide that is closer to your level of PvP would be here: Legendary Storm PvP. I would recommend leveling to legendary so that you can farm for the waterworks gear. If you wish to stay at your current level I recommend farming the barkingham palace dungeons as they offer some competitive storm gear for under lvl 50.
Like i said, i am increasing fast. I am lvl 58 now will be lvl 60 soon

Kane Storm Crafter lvl 58

Survivor
May 15, 2015
Shadow 343 on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Go to duelist101 and search storm 1v1 PVP. Eric Stormbringer made a great guide to storm PVP there. Give it a try. :D. If that doesn't work, you could try asking some more experienced storm PVPers such as Eric himself or some friends you may have in game. Hope this helps
I read the guide eric talked about below but that talks about gear and stuff. I am pretty good with gear. I am talking about strategy for pvping when to cast what card and such. I still pvp a lot its great fun but i still lose a l lot ;(

Pls help i would enjoy winning in pvp and ANNIHILATING every1. Thx :)

Kane StormCrafter lvl 58

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
WisdomKeeper01 on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
I read the guide eric talked about below but that talks about gear and stuff. I am pretty good with gear. I am talking about strategy for pvping when to cast what card and such. I still pvp a lot its great fun but i still lose a l lot ;(

Kane StormCrafter lvl 58
You need to be at a stable level for us to offer meaningful strategic advice. The prime strategies at different levels are widely disparate even within the same school. What lvl do you plan to focus your PvP at?

Survivor
May 15, 2015
Eric Stormbringer on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
You need to be at a stable level for us to offer meaningful strategic advice. The prime strategies at different levels are widely disparate even within the same school. What lvl do you plan to focus your PvP at?
Well I pvp a little each day but I plan to focus more on pvp when I finish off Morganthe

p.s. I am level 60 now

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
WisdomKeeper01 on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:

Kane StormCrafter lvl 58
Then try his spell strategy.