Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Puppeters.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Ok, its been said before.. but its becoming out of hand. Every single time i decided to do 2v2, i've been ranked with a puppet teamer. Apart from their absolutely despicable attitude, they provide absolutely no point in fighting. For starters, i've been able to kill one puppet team, I was level 30, with my level 28 friend ( both captains). We were ranked against a level 60+ and a level 1-15. We actually managed to kill them and in the end, we only got 4 points! i've lost to said puppet teamers numerous times before and the average amount of points i loose are roughly 9+.

Its just an atrocity, its a waste of treasure cards, time and crowns (if you're using them to pvp). There needs to be something done about the ranking system. Maybe at least add a points bonus if the person is for instance is 2x your level. Its so annoying having to waste time fighting level 50's - 60's and only get 2 points because they were a few ranks lower than I.

Please, KI, Fix your pairing system

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
agreed, 2vs2 is a nightmare right now. Obviously kingsisle is aware of the problem. Critical block on arena gear would help in a matching system that puts two lvl 15's vs a lvl 70 with boosts.