Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private vs Warord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
On the game i am a private in pvp rank on my ice wizard account. I really hate versing other wizards with ranks as high as warlord and commander. It would be really cool if wizards in pvp only verse the ranks closest to them. For example: Commanders can only verse warlords and captains. It would be more fair.
Isaac Silversword
Lvl 41

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Clever Wizard on May 3, 2014 wrote:
On the game i am a private in pvp rank on my ice wizard account. I really hate versing other wizards with ranks as high as warlord and commander. It would be really cool if wizards in pvp only verse the ranks closest to them. For example: Commanders can only verse warlords and captains. It would be more fair.
Isaac Silversword
Lvl 41
I agree I'm having trouble with my balance

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Clever Wizard on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Isaac Silversword
Lvl 41
In matches where a private battles a warlord, the warlord is normally much lower level than the private. Sometimes thse matches can still be unfair, but more often for the warlord than for the private.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Well that's so true! I mean seriously it is totally unfair that warlords is going to win while people that are not warlords are going to lose. They should totally change the rules about this.