Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private vs Warlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Ok so I am a Private in the arena an I was paired up with a Warlord Ice!!! I was scared but I was alive for a long time. Then he killed me I an instant ( I thought 4 rounds was a lot to be against a warlord ) anyways I lost and it was an unfair match! KingsIsle for the love of pvp please fix this problem. I am a level 60 death so I got nothing better to do. Please fix this problem

Sincerely,
Oran BlueTalon Level 60 Death

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
you were probably paired with him because you are level 60

Devin Ravenmask level 39 myth

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'm certain the warlord was not a level 60, probably more like a level 35, which is what I am, and I play level 60 privates all the time. My disadvantage is a legendary wizard has more spells and health, and theoretically, better gear. Yes, I have arena gear, and maybe that is simply the best gear you can get for PvP.

If I didn't get paired up with high level privates, I would rarely get a game, as there are not too many mid level warlords to play against.

If you were a level 35 wizard facing a level 60 wizard, that might not seem fair to you either. Basically, it's skill verses brute strength. I really should lose to every legendary wizard I face, so it's a matter of you developing a strategy and paying attention to why you lose.

Tip: Try loading your sideboard with mostly tower shields. That's one of the ways I survive your high pip attack spells, particularly against balance.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Let me tell you something important. That Ice warlord against you was unfair, but let me explain why it may not be necessary.

Maybe there wasn't any other legendary your rank and that warlord was all they found. you may wanna check the ranked pvp boards for lots of people to go against.

Lets see what the ice warlord took from you. 0-5 rating? about 7 arena tickets? enough said.

you could have stood a chance had you brung weaknesses, ice and tower shields, etc. if you spammed that stuff on the ice, then you may cut his strategy short.

Next time you go against a warlord. consider these tips.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
yes i consider that unfair i think it should continue thne search until that find for your level a private through sergeant