Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Practice PvP match just stopped?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just changed my Deck setup, and decided to go have a practice match.
Created a match for 65 plus, and got a match within a minute, and joined.
It was a Life, who used Gnome over and over, with weakness and shields. Since I was first, it didn't do much damage at all to me.
I had her down in the kill zone twice, and the second time I was all set to end the match.
Then, all of a sudden, the matched ended, and we were both dancing like we both won. No one fled, no one ran out of cards, no screen showed up showing the match had ended.
What happen, I've never seen this happen before?

Thanks,
Joe.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
It was a Life, who used Gnome over and over, with weakness and shields. Since I was first, it didn't do much damage at all to me.
I had her down in the kill zone twice, and the second time I was all set to end the match.
Then, all of a sudden, the matched ended, and we were both dancing like we both won. No one fled, no one ran out of cards, no screen showed up showing the match had ended.

Thanks,
Joe.

This happens to some bosses too. They just crawl out of the battle while you fight minions and then after that you have to fight the boss.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Yeah that happened to me once too its really weird i hope they fix it. Emily Rubyblade peace out!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Lion359 wrote:

Thanks,
Joe.
the life ran out of cards probably. i have had this experience to. i faced aan ice with my wrong deck i had one card left(spec blast with treasure gargantuan) and he had about 300 life i cast it and we tied. a tie is very rare. i have only been in two this one and one on my death against another death we used skeletal dragon and the overtime killed us the same round first me then him. (these were both practice) and btw this has nothing to do with pve.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
The life wizard probably ran out of cards its happened before one time i beat a death wizard when i had a treasure card making deck on.

Carlos WillowStaff Transcended Pyromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I had this alot too. Now I get it rarely.Either they a crash, or cards. Hope this helped!