Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please review my tournament so you can fix Diego

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
I was in the 1v1 tournament on 9/3/2014 @ 11:00pm.
My character was Joshua.
The last match, i fought an ice warlord named Fred Lionthief.
During the tournament I owned him the entire time. He only ever hit one time, which did less than 500 damage (angel). I took him down to less than 2/3 his health and finally doomed to stop his healing. Like I said, he only ever hit me once. I hit him multiple times.
I was not ever about 4/5 of my life and never had to heal.
I had a minion and had just reshuffled when time ran out. At no point in the entire match did I have less life than him. At no point in the entire match did i run low of cards or hits. My damage was greater than his and I was doing more damage and doom was up, a spell I cast. I was bladed at the end, with conviction. He had low pips and no charms.It was so bad he told his friend he was going to quit because I was literally beating him that badly. Although I can't know for sure, my guess is if we had 2 more rounds I would have killed him.

YEA>>> diego gave the match to him.

PLEASE PLEASE review this match and look and see what happened with your algorithm. Because of my loss, I got second instead of first and ANYONE watching it will know it was unjustly decided I promise you.

thanks,
Joshua

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
Dude I know exactly how Yah feel because this also happened to me while fighting a jade ice. Everything yah said sounds like my match. They really need a better way for Diego to decide matches.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
idk if this is true but i think the player who uses more tc will lose even if they was in control of the match unless you did not kill but idk if its true

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think when it comes down to a decision because of time limit Diego goes with whoever used the most pips casting.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I find that Diego usually favors the player going second (for surviving) so the second player will always have an edge with Diego's team generator. I think he works like this: That scale you see in the match is the percentage of you winning, not his overall choice. Once it fully reaches one end, Diego will make that team the winner. If you're second, I think the chances of being chosen are a lot greater.