Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Hi. I'm a level 70 balance wizard who wants to get involved in pvp. The only problem is, I not that good at it and is still a private. Can I have some advice? I'm told that balance wizards do well in the Arena, so I thought I would give it a try

Please help!
Ryan Lightrider, level 70 Sorcerer :-)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Well I am not a balance but I do know one way they fight. Judgement is defiantly your best friend here. Since balance does not have a school shield people have to use tower shield to protect themselves from you. So you blade up with balance blade, blade storm, and a tc balance blade. Then you put normal feint, tc feint, and maybe an amulet feint or pet feint. At this point if they put up one tower shield it won't be enough to save them although if they have two then remove it with a tc shatter or something, and if they put a weakness on then use tc cleanse charm. Once they have one shield or none use judgement that should kill them.

This strategy will work against other privates when you get to a higher rank it probably will become ineffective. I hope I could give you some help.