Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please buff life Spells via effect changes!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
As the title states I am requesting That 4 specific life lore spells be updated to better assist life offensive wizards in pve and pvp. Its already frustrating enough to acquire these spells that does feel much rewarded as the other schools lore spells.
1.Luminous weaver current base damage of 370 is very underwhelming and "weak" please increase the base damage to 400 flat to give it an even digit as well as 700 base damage enchanted as oppose to 670. You might think 30 damage isn't too much of a difference but in truth it is.

2.Goat monk is by far most outdated lore spell but essentially can be useful if giving an effect of some kind such as making it a proper Damage overtime single target spell with 20+500 over 3 rounds.

3. Sacred charge effect isn't reliable 100% of the time. The base damage is nice but the effect of 250 absorb which would essentially add up to a 25% shield if calculated of a base damage of 1000. The problem with this is "pierce". Pierce bypass absorbs which would render it lets ineffective than a shield. Athena does 520 base damage for the same amount of pips with a 35% shield which is x2 effective than a 250 absorb. So am asking for an effect change to a proper shield effect instead of an absorb of at least 25%-30%,

4.Wings of Fate, I've seen many forums posting ideas and opinions of how the damage of this spell should be calculated. Compare to others school aoe damage potential life seems to always fall short such capabilities due to its supporting nature. That still shouldn't affect offensive life wizard who wishes to solo without having to heavily really on one spell Forrest lord which i may remind u takes to long to cast and isn't cost pip effective.
Buffing wings of fate base damage to 50-650 over 3 rounds making it a total of 700 base damage would rather be more effective even if it means to reduce the heal by 100. Having the ability to alternate being supporting class vs Offensive role players is what i believe defines the life schools.

My 130 wizard currently sitting with
7423 0 mana with duelist ring
106% damage
55% universal resit 60% to life
34% accuracy
495 crit= 33%illuminati confirm
234 blk-10% universal
40% pierce
100% pip chance
6% shadow pip chance.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Just to add on to my previous post, Spending 4 pip on a field Damage control bubble control does not benefit any school at max level. So why is it that sanctuary cost 3 pip to cost but other school spells cost 2? and if were to just leave it as it is why not give life and death 2 pip damage control bubble of 25-35% damage?This would essentially benefit these 2 schools who are in lack of power spike initiatives. Objectives always comes first before play making.