Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player vs. Player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2016
why am i a lvl 16 commander fighting lvl 5o grand with warlord gear fix this these people with the name frost at the end pacifically michael frost and ashley frost they have warlord gear and a good pet they are both ice. they rank down so they can fight lvl 16 and wreck them on like the second turn why just because there rank is 0 they fight us commander and warlord i was warlord storm with 960 rank but ranked down all the way to 816 because of fighting these people and i fight magus and master knights and veterans and i always go second why is this happening fix this for low lvl pvp thats so unfair at least give us a magus that is a privite we can not beet a knight master going from second

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
This is sadly not against any rules nor is this a punishable offense. The reason this is able to occur is due to the flawed rating system and how easy it is to exploit it by purposely losing matches to fight lower levels at a disadvantage. Kingsisle may change how the rating system works in the future, but Kingsisle will not take any action against people who use this method (at least to my knowledge), and will most likely keep this apart of the game due to how the rating system operates.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Oh boo hoo a pvper crying that "their match up is not fair" what about all the privates where stuck with warlords during age two and still are today jeez the PvPers love to get their way like they Ruined the Crit System.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
all KI has to do is make sure that people can't use Commander or Warlord gear without the rank.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
Hi, I have a level 70 almost 71 life wizard and I need help trying to create a good enough PVP deck for tournaments.
I don't know which cards and treasure cards to put in please help and reply to this comment.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
RedDragon877 on May 16, 2017 wrote:
Oh boo hoo a pvper crying that "their match up is not fair" what about all the privates where stuck with warlords during age two and still are today jeez the PvPers love to get their way like they Ruined the Crit System.
PvPers did not ruin the critical system.

That was Kingsisle, and Kingsisle alone. We don't write any code, we play what they make, just like everyone else.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
DylanLionEyes on May 19, 2017 wrote:
all KI has to do is make sure that people can't use Commander or Warlord gear without the rank.
I believe when ranks are reset everyone with warlord and commander gear shouldn't be able to equip said gear. But it's not how the gear was designed so it will need some adjusting. The rank requirements are for PURCHASING it only. Not to wear it.

I think that's a mistake, and should be redesigned. Everyone should be on equal footing when ranks are reset.

PS. I have warlord and commander gear.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
If you're unhappy with unfair matchups, find a better pvp game. Kingisle is more of a PVE game, but I do suggest that you go to lvl 120 and pvp.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Looking for someone to help me get to Sergeant in PvP, Thanks.

-Christopher Death Shade Lvl 17

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Because there are not enough players in PVP to get you a fair match. We can do our part to improve this by having a positive attitude and stop abusing new people who come into the Arena. The other day I tried PVP on my storm and by my 3rd match I was being verbally abused by someone for actually winning, people are not going to stick around for that.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2016
I have a concern about Flint,Paul ,Anthony all 3 is adept.......they join pvp and don't accept...waiting till timer runs out and leave than re join and repeat the same thing over causing us pvp people to not get a match..can you look into something about it pls