Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Versus Player Tips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2011
I always get paired up with storm and ice schools so it is instant K.O. because i get paired up with level 70-80 most of the time. i have a 25 percent chance of winning and a 75 percent chance of losing. does anyone have any hints or tips or maybe gear suggestions?

Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 67

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
I always get paired up with storm and ice schools so it is instant K.O. because i get paired up with level 70-80 most of the time. i have a 25 percent chance of winning and a 75 percent chance of losing. does anyone have any hints or tips or maybe gear suggestions?

Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 67
Ok.
So lets begin from basics.
First off get your self a Mana Burn. For that you need to level up.
Second of All. What rank are you in pvp?
And tell me the gear the pet and the pet talents you use. Your deck set up.
What people tend to do here is just post their own deck set ups that works for them without understanding the most important thing. Different people have different point of view and the way they fight. I can't help you if you won't allow me to do that. So for you to do that I need everything. Also Do you have Lore Master spell? What is your second school? What Enchants you use? You went Damage Enchants line or Accuracy and Pierce Line?
I need that info for you to be able to help you with deck set up and gear as well as to how you should play. Also I need to know Your Star School spells everything to the detail.
Thanks.
Nicholas Star

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
mykola230 on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
Ok.
So lets begin from basics.
First off get your self a Mana Burn. For that you need to level up.
Second of All. What rank are you in pvp?
And tell me the gear the pet and the pet talents you use. Your deck set up.
What people tend to do here is just post their own deck set ups that works for them without understanding the most important thing. Different people have different point of view and the way they fight. I can't help you if you won't allow me to do that. So for you to do that I need everything. Also Do you have Lore Master spell? What is your second school? What Enchants you use? You went Damage Enchants line or Accuracy and Pierce Line?
I need that info for you to be able to help you with deck set up and gear as well as to how you should play. Also I need to know Your Star School spells everything to the detail.
Thanks.
Nicholas Star
i'm farming for the Loremaster spell, i have waterworks gear, winter palace speckleaf sword, house of scale pennant(sometimes life mastery amulet), enchanted arament with +2 percent damage i know amplify, fortify, and empowerment and i have monsterous as my enhancement spell i have satyr, pixie, helping hands, judgement, power nova, bladestorm, balanceblade, ninja pigs, krampus, spectral blast, hex, reshuffle. i have a 28 percent resistance to everything, block criticals 92 percent of the time, and have a 95 percent chance for power pips