Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixie

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
in the arena sometimes i have low health and i cant find my satyrs or sprites so i use pixie to heal and the scream noob at you in pvp. Can someone explain why pixie is a "noob" move? I mean 400 health is pretty good for 2 pips.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
6
Most people are just being mean so dont listen.
Maybe you should fight people that are a lower level and dont have pixie. :D

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
6
They are not calling you a noob for using that card. They are calling you a noob because you are healing. Its a pathic attempt to get you not to heal so they can beat you. Just ignore them and play your own game.

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
160
In my humble experience the people who use the word "noob" are just immature and will use the word whenever it fits them, with really no foundation in logic or reasoning.


Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
72
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
in the arena sometimes i have low health and i cant find my satyrs or sprites so i use pixie to heal and the scream noob at you in pvp. Can someone explain why pixie is a "noob" move? I mean 400 health is pretty good for 2 pips.
no one like to see someone heal lol lol lol but that is a very good spell i buy them at bazaar i like them so much keep doing what your doing it must be good my friend scot deathammer-grandmaster-balance fire storm-noobs-myth death

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
76
hiway1999 wrote:
In my humble experience the people who use the word "noob" are just immature and will use the word whenever it fits them, with really no foundation in logic or reasoning.


See not I don't get why people call each other "noobs" in a offense way. Noob just means that your new to the game and we were all "noobs" once. Were we not?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
dood123456 wrote:
hiway1999 wrote:
In my humble experience the people who use the word "noob" are just immature and will use the word whenever it fits them, with really no foundation in logic or reasoning.


See not I don't get why people call each other "noobs" in a offense way. Noob just means that your new to the game and we were all "noobs" once. Were we not?



I know! I was so a noob! So noobish i didnt know about why my life was changing when i changed outfits! Hah, hear that! GO NOOBS!!!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
sm20567 wrote:
Most people are just being mean so dont listen.
Maybe you should fight people that are a lower level and dont have pixie. :D
Lol that won't be fun i am lvl 39 lol.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
277
I don't really like it when people Heal themselves in PvP, because it's just annoying. They have worked hard for that damage. And for you to go and heal yourself, it seems rude. But, I've learned that it doesn't matter. you've worked hard NOT to die.