Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Picking Schools

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I think we should be able to pick the school we want to vs. It would make it really easy and simple. So if I want to battle it out with a life, I just pick life. This method can be used only in practice(sadly). Please consider this in the test wizard101. Tell me what you think!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
I think we should be able to pick the school we want to vs. It would make it really easy and simple. So if I want to battle it out with a life, I just pick life. This method can be used only in practice(sadly). Please consider this in the test wizard101. Tell me what you think!
I like this idea and its better that its for practice also because warlords will just pick off low leved people to make them feel bad and just to get easy tickets .

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Yah well, Sorry but, then it wouldn't be so easy and simple actually. Because then people would set up their decks SPECIFICALLY for whatever school their opponent is and have A LOT more defense than they might normally not knowing who they are facing. Then matches would go on for HOURS.

If you really know anything about Pvp, you don't want a match to go on for hours. I, myself am an outstanding Pvp player already and if I knew my opponent before a ranked match, then I could not be defeated. Or, they would have one of the hardest matches ever in defeating me.

This would not be a very effective idea for Ranked. It should stay Practice.
Just my opinion and well, fact.

~David SoulFlame Grand Master Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter Grand Master Balance
~Darby Sparkle Flower Grand Master Myth
~David SoulBreeze Master Ice
~David SoulCatcher Adept Death