Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people harassing in arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
tonight we playing pvp 4v4 and a girl grace sky was harassing us and said she will not stop stalking us till we are gone or fight her 1v1 can you take care of this it is wed july 14th at 11:55pm

i reported her a few times for harrassing us i am destiny dreamweaver!

thank you very much

Administrator
We've given you the tools to control what chat you see during Player vs Player combat.

Block PvP Opponent Chat
Under Options is the setting that allows you to hide your opponent's Chat in Player vs Player combat. If you have this option enabled, during a PvP duel:
->Anything you type cannot be seen by your opponents, but can be seen by your teammates and spectators.
->Anything your opponents type you can’t see, but can be seen by their teammates and spectators.
->All Menu Chat can be seen by everyone.
->You can change this setting at any time, including during a PvP duel, but it will not take affect until the next turn.

If the player continues to taunt you, use the IGNORE button.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
RolandSilverHeart wrote:
We've given you the tools to control what chat you see during Player vs Player combat.

Block PvP Opponent Chat
Under Options is the setting that allows you to hide your opponent's Chat in Player vs Player combat. If you have this option enabled, during a PvP duel:
->Anything you type cannot be seen by your opponents, but can be seen by your teammates and spectators.
->Anything your opponents type you can’t see, but can be seen by their teammates and spectators.
->You can change this setting at any time, including during a PvP duel, but it will not take affect until the next turn.

All this is fine BUT ! what do you do when thier friends start herassing you,or they come in on another account and do it,before you know it you got 10 people herassing you because of 1 person, what then? And they watch for you i arena, follow you around herassing you how many people must i IGNORE
before you step in and do somthing? 10,100 1000!!!!

This is a family fiendly game lets keep it that way, if the 120 employee's you have cant keep up with the herassment reports then hire a few more people to take care of the reports and put a stop to this type of players then maybe we would not a IGNORE button.

thank you

Defender
May 29, 2009

There's no way KI can keep with potential "harassment" reports or other forms of bad manners from millions of players. Help yourself here.

- Use the Ignore button
- Change to a different realm
- Block PVP chat
- Close the chat window and turn off chat bubbles
- If all else fails, just log off for a few minutes, pop some popcorn, enjoy a delicious snack, then come back.

Problem solved.

Zzatdragon wrote:
RolandSilverHeart wrote:

Block PvP Opponent Chat

All this is fine BUT ! what do you do when thier friends start herassing you,or they come in on another account and do it,before you know it you got 10 people herassing you because of 1 person, what then? And they watch for you i arena, follow you around herassing you how many people must i IGNORE
before you step in and do somthing? 10,100 1000!!!!

This is a family fiendly game lets keep it that way, if the 120 employee's you have cant keep up with the herassment reports then hire a few more people to take care of the reports and put a stop to this type of players then maybe we would not a IGNORE button.

thank you

Defender
Dec 23, 2009

Sounds like someone isn't innocent in all this. Nobody just randomly puts this much effort in messing with someone for absolutely no reason.