Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Overpowered Pvp pets.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I was in a pvp as a lvl 12 life rank private (My first ever ranked pvp). And i was up against a level 5 balance who was a knight. He had an ancient firezilla pet that always seemed to use sprite and then killed me with firezilla without even using the pips of the owner. And the owner got a 2nd turn from it! So he has a high level spell at level 5 on a pet and he is using it to beat newcomers into pvp who are low ranks! What makes it worse was his mean attitude about winning but mainly the fact that these pets are only available in certain countries so not everyone can even get them! Really unfair way to use pets.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Have you never been to the Hatchery?

Remarkable place there... You go inside, find people that want to hatch one pet with another... People with all kinds of pets... Even FireZilla!!!!

Yes, it costs gold to hatch, so save all your little gold pieces, level up a nice pet to adult, and go to the hatchery...

You too, being in another country, can get a firezilla pet... Amazing!

and it wont have cost you any real money either!

Oh and btw, Pets do use pips! Pets can interrupt for healing, but does not give players a chance to go twice...

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Have you never been to the Hatchery?

Remarkable place there... You go inside, find people that want to hatch one pet with another... People with all kinds of pets... Even FireZilla!!!!

Yes, it costs gold to hatch, so save all your little gold pieces, level up a nice pet to adult, and go to the hatchery...

You too, being in another country, can get a firezilla pet... Amazing!

and it wont have cost you any real money either!

Oh and btw, Pets do use pips! Pets can interrupt for healing, but does not give players a chance to go twice...

Please excuse me for seeing the sunshine once in a while i should really stay in more often and know absolutely everything there possibly is to know about this game. That way we could be addicts together! :D

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Pets with attack cards can also be gained by redeeming arena tickets, even when you lose a match you get tickets. Pets can be gotten and trained by all wizards of all levels so how is this unfair? Fire shields help too, if the wizard is a low level chances are he does'nt have many fire spells. Go get gobblestone pendant from bazaar, gives you three, good luck.

Lol darth.

Defender
Apr 01, 2011

Sarcasm is like a boomerang that doesn't return to your hand, but to your face.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Yeah,

Currently, the way to get high rank is:

make a first level character
put kraken in its treasures OR put a high level school or other pet on it
put a wand on it that does zero pip attacks

do 1v1 only

hit the other newbie enough times with the wand to build up enough pips for kraken or your pet

hit the other newbie with the high level spell you shouldn't have access to if all you had was the spells you'd learned at your level

shoot up the ranks.

level your character only after you make warlord.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
77296 wrote:
I was in a pvp as a lvl 12 life rank private (My first ever ranked pvp). And i was up against a level 5 balance who was a knight. He had an ancient firezilla pet that always seemed to use sprite and then killed me with firezilla without even using the pips of the owner. And the owner got a 2nd turn from it! So he has a high level spell at level 5 on a pet and he is using it to beat newcomers into pvp who are low ranks! What makes it worse was his mean attitude about winning but mainly the fact that these pets are only available in certain countries so not everyone can even get them! Really unfair way to use pets.

I had the same problem when i was doing 4 vs. 4 pvp and everyone on the other sides pets were using sprite. one guy had 9 life things around him!