Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opponent "Fled" And Reported Me For It

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
As soon as I arrived at the PvP Arena, a message flashed across the screen that he had fled and I automatically won the battle. He said I was a cheater and made him flee, and he reported me. I'm pretty sure he did report me, so I doubt he was lying about not having fled intentionally; I also doubt that he just accidentally hit the Flee button. What happened? And will I get in trouble for it? Hopefully the KI people won't think I cheated, but I'm still a bit worried. The only evidence I have that supports me is that I would have a much higher PvP rank if I knew how to make people flee. Does anybody know what happened? Any replies would be appreciated...

Administrator
Historian
May 01, 2010
George2777 wrote:
As soon as I arrived at the PvP Arena, a message flashed across the screen that he had fled and I automatically won the battle. He said I was a cheater and made him flee, and he reported me. I'm pretty sure he did report me, so I doubt he was lying about not having fled intentionally; I also doubt that he just accidentally hit the Flee button. What happened? And will I get in trouble for it? Hopefully the KI people won't think I cheated, but I'm still a bit worried. The only evidence I have that supports me is that I would have a much higher PvP rank if I knew how to make people flee. Does anybody know what happened? Any replies would be appreciated...

hmm he may have been in another world when he did, a while back, my friend and i was 2v2, and then i went to kt to get some quests done, and when it said, the go to arena, i went but then my screen froze- i didnt get the lost connection mark- and then when i ported to the arena, it was a 1v2 for my partner. that may be the reason, i am not sure.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
How can you "accidently" hit the flee button? I've never done it unless I needed to.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
This is something that has happened to me before. I would lose or win because I or my opponent would not get connected to the ranked match. So before anything even happens a winner, by connection will be decided if one of you somehow falls in some kind of connection black hole as I like to call it, when being paired up for a fight.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
How can you "accidently" hit the flee button? I've never done it unless I needed to.

I can, sometimes I get really tired while playing and accidently hit the flee button.