Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one vs one and two vs two

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i think 1v1 shouldnt let ppl use minions cause its like having a partner and 2v2 i think in 2v2 if a partner flees the match should end its not fair the other team gets to have there partner and face 1 thats not cool oh and one more thing i want to be able to block the ppl who watch the pvp chat also they ppl who come watch be like go this team other team sucks

ok i know i am late to update this havent been site for a while i never said anything about myth and still minions give advantage to win

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
i think 1v1 shouldnt let ppl use minions cause its like having a partner and 2v2 i think in 2v2 if a partner flees the match should end its not fair the other team gets to have there partner and face 1 thats not cool oh and one more thing i want to be able to block the ppl who watch the pvp chat also they ppl who come watch be like go this team other team sucks
Dude minions are myths specalty if you did that myth why dont we not let life heal, or let ice use shields, or let balance use blades!

As for the other part i agree.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
at one time i was thinking like you and then i put some minions in my deck fair is fair right they are a great help in a 1v1 or 2v2 and its is a lot harder to have to kill a minion and someone just to win a fight i would say put some minions in your deck and try to make them when the other person has low pips and make sure to shield you minion just like he is your best friend the only school that has a unfair minion is storm i think something needs done about the unfair fights when someone dont load into the fight but think about this how many times would one team see they have a hard fight to win and one just gives up and flees and they other team would get ripped off of there points and tickets the only time i think a fight should be stopped is when a teammate dont load into the fight seems when you are down in the (old) (free) arena the game will stop the fight when someone dont get in it say there are not enough people in the fight and the fight stops now ki why cant the ranked arena do that if there are not 4 people in a 2v2 then its stopped or 8 in a 4v4 or what ever it may be and i must say it would be very nice to block people watching the fights chat but you cant get mad at someone for rooting for there friends and thats fine with me i root for many many of my friends but i am nice and not rude to anyone in the fight or anyone for that matter

scot deathhammer grandmaster fire warlord
scot deathhammer grandmaster storm warlord x2
scot deathhammer grandmaster balance warlord
scot deathhammer lvl 18 ice warlord
morgrim myth warlordx2
kane life noob