Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One pip reduction cards need to be in game

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The one pip reduction cards that were in the test realm but never made it to the live realm should be put into the game. The reason why this is so is because that card mostly benifits players who have less than 100% pip chance and get white pips often enough. For reduced damage of using such a card over using a strength card, attacks such as frost giant and storm lord can be launched potentially a turn quicker, and storm struggles to get storm lords off before being killed many times over at the current moment, and such a pip reduction card also helped players who went last to turn the table around a bit. With the large damage being dealt in PvP, players could also benifit tremendously by having one pip heals, which is also what the pip reduction card gives when dropped onto a pixie.

We need the one pip reduction card back as it made PvP play a lot more fair and even made game play a bit better (remember that if players can use such a card so can our in game opponents and that makes things a bit quicker and a bit more unpredictable and potentially more dangerous, which equates to being more fun).

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
at the very least, storm school should be given it as a school card to give them faster speed, the loss of wild bolt heavily decreased storms speed

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I agree, Elucidate may have been a bit overpowered for celestia (although i would love to see it in future worlds) but simplify was not. It didn't have much of an effect on pvp and it wasn't overpowered.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
ya i am not storm but as a healer i loved the spell i had -1 and -2 pip spell enchant and it was nice to use heals sooner then i would with out them, so ya it would be nice to have them as a real spell, even the -1 would be sweet

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
Simplify was this very card, but they had taken out on test realm before Celectia's release, they have Empowerment as it's equal, but this Star spell is a lvl 58 spell

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
BetaYuya wrote:
Simplify was this very card, but they had taken out on test realm before Celectia's release, they have Empowerment as it's equal, but this Star spell is a lvl 58 spell

empowerment was in the test realm at the same time simplify was, they did not add empowerment to replace simplify, they simply removed simplify

a one pip reduction card isn't a problem at all, expecially when balance and life schools both tend to have 100% pip chance

I don't think two pip reduction cards should be in the game, though I do have some in my treasures already.