Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Fair!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Everytime i go to PvP Ranked i always get Warlords agaisnt me, and i'm only Private .On every single type of battling, Either with friends or other people i still get Warlords .Professor Greyrose or anybody please tell me why this is happening? AshleyIcegem GrandmasterIce

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Death332211 wrote:
Everytime i go to PvP Ranked i always get Warlords agaisnt me, and i'm only Private .On every single type of battling, Either with friends or other people i still get Warlords .Professor Greyrose or anybody please tell me why this is happening? AshleyIcegem GrandmasterIce

You randomly get matched, its not on purpose. I have easily beat warlords before. Stay cool and dont worry about their ranking.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
your level as well as how many people are set up to match ,is how it is decided who you will fight if you wish to have a better outcome pvp when more people are online pvping

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Hello. . .

KingsIsle, do you want the lower levels like level Adepts(20-29) or even Magus(30-39) hate to the AREA. I certainly dislike the system!!

"You randomly get matched, its not on purpose. I have easily beat warlords before. Stay cool and dont worry about their ranking." IamLezul.

ARE YOU A LEVEL 50??? Come on it's not fair!!

"your level as well as how many people are set up to match ,is how it is decided who you will fight if you wish to have a better outcome pvp when more people are online pvping" Prodigal0215.

Well their not doing a very good job at it!! I HATE the AREA!! It's discouraging to know that the arena is not the place to go if your a level 37!!

AshleyIcegem GrandmasterIce is the one who posted this?? Hello Ms. Icegem, first you ICE (MOST HEALTH!!). Second, your a level 50?? But it's not just level 50s!! 20s,30s, even sometimes low 40s are having trouble.

Then, the level 50 are mean to you at the end they started to laugh. Not even out of the arena they are mean. HELLO?? YOU WERE ONCE US TOO, YOU KNOW!! Always wanting help from a higher level because you can't complete his/her quests. On major reason why we are a lower level. . .

But don't get me wrong some level 50s see what I just wrote. I know when I'm a level 50s. I'll try to have every low level on my freinds list!

This is all I'm asking from L.50s to be nice, after you win. Know this we are lower than you.

P.S. Fix the arena system KingsIsle.

Thanks,
Level 40 Colin FrostGlade-Storm!
Level 37 Austin LotusCaller-Balance!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello. . .

KingsIsle, do you want the lower levels like level Adepts(20-29) or even Magus(30-39) hate to the AREA. I certainly dislike the system!!

"You randomly get matched, its not on purpose. I have easily beat warlords before. Stay cool and dont worry about their ranking." IamLezul.

"your level as well as how many people are set up to match ,is how it is decided who you will fight if you wish to have a better outcome pvp when more people are online pvping" Prodigal0215.

Well their not doing a very good job at it!! I HATE the AREA!! It's discouraging to know that the arena is not the place to go if your a level 37!!

AshleyIcegem GrandmasterIce is the one who posted this?? Hello Ms. Icegem, first you ICE (MOST HEALTH!!). Second, your a level 50?? But it's not just level 50s!! 20s,30s, even sometimes low 40s are having trouble.

Then, the level 50 are mean to you at the end they started to laugh. Not even out of the arena they are mean. HELLO?? YOU WERE ONCE US TOO, YOU KNOW!! Always wanting help from a higher level because you can't complete his/her quests. On major reason why we are a lower level. . .

But don't get me wrong some level 50s see what I just wrote. I know when I'm a level 50s. I'll try to have every low level on my freinds list!

This is all I'm asking from L.50s to be nice, after you win. Know this we are lower than you.

Thanks,

LOL your kidding right? HondaAccord59, have you ever thought about not entering the arena until you are level 50? The arena system is fine and works well. If you feel that it's a mismatch when you enter the arena then you might want to max out your own character prior to entereing the arena (or stick with practice mode where you control the types of matches you get). If not, you get what you get. And now that I look at your 2 characters, Colin FrostGlade-Austin Lotus Caller, you have yet to complete even one character. So the problem that your trying to resolve starts with you, not KingIsle.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello. . .

Thanks,
ok i agree with you but the last sentence:

"This is all I'm asking from L.50s to be nice, after you win. Know this we are lower than you."

So what levels dont matter. I mean who would win in a PVP with

a grandmaster fire who has no idea what hes doing OR a lvl 39 ice with a smartly constructed deck? When my myth was adept he didnt have a problem with grandmasters OR warlord grandmasters. It all relys on deck construction and stragety.

(oh by the way i didnt win b a cheap way like with bolts or something)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello. . .

Thanks,

Lol. For a matter of fact i am lvl 50. I have been lvl 50 for a super long time. I know the arena. And i know that if you want a "fair" match, go to the practice arena. Ranked matches are for people that can take a beat. And if you cant, dont bother.

Look, 50's may be mean to younger lvls, as i do sometimes, but its all about strategy. Just ignore them and see who's laughing when a 50 was beaten by a private 40. If it really bothers you, dont duel. And it is not only lower lvls 50's are sometimes mean to. I've seen plenty of times when a 50 is mean to another 50 for beating him in the arena.

As for 50's not adding you. THEY ARE 50! Would they add a 5 or a 47? Which would you add?

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 45 Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I'm sorry BUT IT ISNT RANDOM! If you read the pvp guidebook section it clearly says

"...PvP are not only based on level but on rank as well"

meaning if you are lvl 16 and a commander you will fight lvl 20-27 or so

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
I always have to battle warlords and I'm only a private. My ranking has been going downhill, and I have constructed my deck as smartly as my nearly one year of playing allow, but I still lose.
Oh, and being nice to lower levels is nice... I personally like to add the lower levels as my friends, too. This gets you more friends. I'm a grandmaster and I still get mocked by lower levels when I lose in ranked matches. Grandmasters can just be plain mean sometimes since their such a high level and they think they're all awesome and stuff. Well, they used to be a novice once too.
But why can't I be paired up with a private in the ranked matches?

Sorry if I was ranting nonstop.

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
I have a level 5 fire commander with full gear and i fight up to level 27 wizards. I actually win most of them, but my problem is that after I beat them I win between 3-6 points. When i lose to them however, I lose 22-25 points. HUH??????

With the old points system, I would be overlord.

Please fix this KI

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
kestral and keena, you are right. i am also lvl 50. once i got beat by a level 28. you know why? well everyone should. judgement. that just shows you that a adept can and i quote adept beat a grand.

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello. . .

Thanks,

Lol. For a matter of fact i am lvl 50. I have been lvl 50 for a super long time. I know the arena. And i know that if you want a "fair" match, go to the practice arena. Ranked matches are for people that can take a beat. And if you cant, dont bother.

Look, 50's may be mean to younger lvls, as i do sometimes, but its all about strategy. Just ignore them and see who's laughing when a 50 was beaten by a private 40. If it really bothers you, dont duel. And it is not only lower lvls 50's are sometimes mean to. I've seen plenty of times when a 50 is mean to another 50 for beating him in the arena.

As for 50's not adding you. THEY ARE 50! Would they add a 5 or a 47? Which would you add?

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 45 Master Pyromancer

Uh I'd add a level 5 cause they still have a chance to develop a strategy and you can help them while a level 47 already has a strategy. Plus you can have something else to do and develop new strategies while you help the level 5. level 47 people also seem to be full of pride and won't really care and just remove you later on.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
You are probably a level 50 private going up against a Level 10 warlord. It all balances out.