Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no cheating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
don't you get really annoyed when you are in pvp, and the person you are facing has a "peeper" (that's what i call someone who is friends with your oppenent and helps them cheat )first, they will check your stats, then tell their friend all your stats. it's annoying.

devin ravenmask level 36 myth
jordan mooncaster level 16 diviner

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
It goes beyond that, in that they purposely try to get you to chat. If they can get you into a conversation, it can help distract you. Get distracted in a close battle, and you have a good chance of losing.
If they can't get you to chat, they start picking on you, sometimes very rudely.
Some like to have multiple people there, so they can create talk bubbles to cause problems with selection at time.
I have watched a few conversation on this, while plans were discussed.

Lots of things are going on, if you are not prepared for them.
Yea, I don't like it, and in a lot of cases it has gotten out of hand.

That is why I still believe that you shouldn't talk in PvP until the fight is over.

Joe,

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
That is why I won't talk till the match is over then I'll give them a gg (good game).

On occasion I'll say hi if someone else says hi just cause I don't think too much can be gained once you're in the match.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you disable chat bubbles and close the chat window, how can they communicate with you?