Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

next to impossible pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
i do not mean to complain or whine or anything like that. i mean when i first started rank pvp i was not all that good i would lose and lose and lose so i only had like 6 wins and 15 loses and then as i kept on trying it went to 15 win 30 loses and i work real hard and tried and i finally got my points were i would be 1 win away from finally being a corpral and when i try i got put against and storm knight and i was like well i will try anyway ok i lost ok thats fine so i try onather match and i got put agianst the same storm kinight and got totally owned so i am even farther away from finally getting any kind of rank i mean what i do? nothing i guess. i would try again but i am kinda scared the same thing will keep happening it usual does when i am close to getting a rank :(.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
tyrique881 wrote:
i do not mean to complain or whine or anything like that. i mean when i first started rank pvp i was not all that good i would lose and lose and lose so i only had like 6 wins and 15 loses and then as i kept on trying it went to 15 win 30 loses and i work real hard and tried and i finally got my points were i would be 1 win away from finally being a corpral and when i try i got put against and storm knight and i was like well i will try anyway ok i lost ok thats fine so i try onather match and i got put agianst the same storm kinight and got totally owned so i am even farther away from finally getting any kind of rank i mean what i do? nothing i guess. i would try again but i am kinda scared the same thing will keep happening it usual does when i am close to getting a rank :(.

Happened to me once too. A few weeks ago I was one win away from captain. Then, I end up facing some storm that just bolts me dead and it was not luck. And do not be afraid to pvp though. I once got my rank to 200 and then I found the perfect clothing and my perfect deck and I went undefeated all they way to vet. That is pretty amazing. So do not be afraid to lose. It happens. There will be a time when you get your rank to warlord.