Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New or add Critical stats to arena gear.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Need new or updated arena gear with critical stats. Also new crown gear with critical stats for 50+.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
agreed, i even put a post up about (at the very least), allowing it to be street usable also now, but the gear is somewhat out of date and there is some gear out that can beat it (higher ice, but same resist) that anyone can pick up at the bazaar.

(taking it we are talking the commander gear in reference)

it is lvl 54 when they can put all 3 on, unless they go for JUST the resist, then there is some lvl 50 gear for that to, but that is, if damage, accuracy and power pip rate is not a factor to those players and can get by without the need for it (i am an armor freak myself, so those three i could get by without, but it would be nice if they where), it is clear though that it is no longer the best gear, and the new "massive palace" set has boots with the same resist at lvl 50, meaning, it can still be awesome, but now, i'm hearing even lvl 40 running into legends ... i mean come on ...

there is no lvl bracket (1-10, 11-20, 21-30 and so on) to ensure when the gear IS on and they are below lvl 50 that they can get matched into a fight that the gear can handle for the levels in which this gear was originally designed to be made for on the previous build of this game, but with the release of celestia, way to many things went "unbalanced", even though the game it's self DIRECTLY effects pvp, there where no additions in this field or to the gear, and even the boss dropped gear is still beating the earned street ones from here for those lvls

in short, i'm for new armor for the arena, but the following would be nice to ...

1# lvl capping "fair matches" by tens (1-10,11-20 ecs.)

2# street enabling the veteran and commander gear, there are equal combo sets out to combat this gear with better stats and this gear can do nothing BUT be in arena, and the player has earned and fought for usable gear that covers very little of the total battle spectrum of the game, considering the idea that a lvl 10 might get it, slap it on and ware nothing else and basicly bypass the use of the "intended" game gear, at some lvl, it seems logical with Celestia's release to lvl to a point where you can use magic with it and be able to ware it "for real" ...

such as lvl 30 veteran gear having mana.
lvl 50 for commander gear.