Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Enfeeble and Shatter tc changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2016
I love that KI is listening and implementing changes to pvp. I would like to send out a plea about these tcs. TCs like the new enfeeble, shatter and also steal ward. If these TCs could be available through vendors that would be a great addition. As it stands, only top players are willing to invest the time to get their hands on these spells. They can have a huge impact on a match if they are not equally available to all people who ant to pvp.I log on everyday to pvp and every day I have to look through my Tcs to see if I have all the Tcs i'll need. I'm always hoping that my opponent doesn't have certain cards like steal ward because I couldn't get my hands on them. I've already spent countless hours in the catacombs grinding out gear. I already have a couch potato farm. Please i'm tired of farming for niche gear just to play something evenly. The whole process is very taxing and takes away from the fun of PVP.