Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never Shall I Bolt Thy I Swear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
This is a place to sign up saying you have NEVER used or tryed to use "Wild Bolt" In the Arena, Practice or PvP.

"I Alex SeaSword pleage that I shall NEVER bolt in the arena Practice or PvP, for I find this unfair and Cheap."

You can say what ever you want if you bolt I dont care, I will never use it I find it unfair in the arena, just as I am sure you found chain stunning unfair

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
This is kinda silly. I kestrel ghostwalker, WILL bolt in the arena for necessary reasons.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
254
IamLezul wrote:
This is kinda silly.


This part I'm going to have to agree with...

Honestly, what is the point of this 'Oath Taking' thread? I don't personally see players using their spells as they wish in-game in the arena, regardless of other players not liking them using those spells. The spells are available for a reason. It's either part of their school spellbooks or gold cards.

And rather then gripping about the bolt spell, or trying to keep other players from using it? Learn to play your characters so they can defend themselves against it's use rather then get it banned from the game. And IF you happen to have that spell yourself, USE it and don't worry about the sore losers who are bent cause they lost.

But all threads like this is designed to do is force other players to play as you choose to play. And guilt those that choose otherwise...

Bolt to your heart's content I say.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
16
:D Obviously Alec/Alex you are actually trying to learn and experience the actual "Art" of true and honest battle in the Arena. I find that those wizards who really do not understand the way to set up their decks to prepare for a honest battle in the arena resort to the bolt to cover up their obvious lack of expertise. They could honestly profit from watching the long standing "Warlords" from the sidelines. Their are quite a few that make battle in the PVP Arena a thing of honor and demostrate absolute brilliant strategy. It is quite easy to see which kind of battle tactics deserve respect. I congratulate you on your quest to gain recognition for being a true and honest adversary in the Arena. :D
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Dreamweaver - Grandmaster Sorcerer
Elizabeth Dreamcatcher - Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
20
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
amarveerthegreat wrote:
by the way it's thee
Never Shall I Bolt Thee I Swear


i couldnt fit it in ._.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
I cant agree to this because its unfair to storm maybe something like i swear i wont bolt IF i am not storm.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
20
The only time I bolt is when I am really low on health a "Final Stand" so to speak.

David IceTalon Level 49 Diviner

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
20
AlecVolterra wrote:
amarveerthegreat wrote:
by the way it's thee
Never Shall I Bolt Thee I Swear


i couldnt fit it in ._.


lol :)

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
72
fiddlestmom wrote:
:D Obviously Alec/Alex you are actually trying to learn and experience the actual "Art" of true and honest battle in the Arena. I find that those wizards who really do not understand the way to set up their decks to prepare for a honest battle in the arena resort to the bolt to cover up their obvious lack of expertise. They could honestly profit from watching the long standing "Warlords" from the sidelines. Their are quite a few that make battle in the PVP Arena a thing of honor and demostrate absolute brilliant strategy. It is quite easy to see which kind of battle tactics deserve respect. I congratulate you on your quest to gain recognition for being a true and honest adversary in the Arena. :D
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Dreamweaver - Grandmaster Sorcerer
Elizabeth Dreamcatcher - Grandmaster Theurgist
so you say if i bolt i dont have any skills i think you better set back and watch them warlords your self and if you make your bolts right and know when the right times is to use it will work and you dont have to spam it i have been called a cheater for bolting i find it funny till ki says its cheating i am down with the bolts

scot deathhammer grandmaster storm warlord x2
scot deathhammer grandmaster fire warlord
scot deathhammer grandmaster balance warlord
scot deathhammer lvl 18 warlord
morgrim myth warlord x 2
kane life noob

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
jck96 wrote:
The only time I bolt is when I am really low on health a "Final Stand" so to speak.

David IceTalon Level 49 Diviner

That is fine I am talking about people that 90% of their attacks are bolt

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
24
AlecVolterra wrote:
This is a place to sign up saying you have NEVER used or tryed to use "Wild Bolt" In the Arena, Practice or PvP.

"I Alex SeaSword pleage that I shall NEVER bolt in the arena Practice or PvP, for I find this unfair and Cheap."

You can say what ever you want if you bolt I dont care, I will never use it I find it unfair in the arena, just as I am sure you found chain stunning unfair
I agree. I have been killed more than five dang times
by storm dudes or people with treasure cards. I dare say, NOT FAIR!

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
160
So all storm wizards should ignore one of their own spells? OK...

Wow!

Logic failure.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
hiway1999 wrote:
So all storm wizards should ignore one of their own spells? OK...

Wow!

Logic failure.

Bolting is the new chain stunning, your saying that ice, fire, and myth have to lose their best advantage and storm doesnt?
Come back failure

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
8
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I cant agree to this because its unfair to storm maybe something like i swear i wont bolt IF i am not storm.

I agree with this because i am storm and when i'm facing an ice wizard with literally twice as much health as me i use bolt to even out our health differences.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
4
Although I find this quite strange....
I swear to god that i shall not bolt constantly (almost every turn). I have bolted before and i do carry a few bolts for whoever starts a bolt war of some kind. Btw I am storm.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
37
"I shall never bolt in the arena (provided my wizard is not Storm)"

I feel bolt is fair for storm, but lame for other schools. Whenever you cast spells outside your school, you are penalized by not getting to use your power pips. This doesn't matter when the spell only costs 2 pips.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
38
I have used bolt, but I have stopped completely because I think it is the worst spell and for noobs. People give me bolt cards all the time and tell me to use them, but I refuse because they are as close to cheating as you can get.

I shall never again use or try to use bolt in the arena, pvp or practice. I swear.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
160
Elizina wrote:
I have used bolt, but I have stopped completely because I think it is the worst spell and for noobs.


You think it's for noobs eh?
I am lvl 42 and have used Bolt but it doesn't mean I'm new.

I Destiny Dragoncoin will use Wild Bolt when it is needed.
I don't have any at the time but when I do.... BOOM!

I also would like encourage anyone who fights me to use Wild Bolt.

I would like to point out that if bolting was cheating it wouldn't be allowed.

Finally, I want everyone to realize that most of the people who complain do so because a Bolt (or in some cases Judgment) made them lose.

Do people HAVE to complain because they lost one match to a good card?

Bolt me, fry me, use Judgment, and squish me. I don't care. It's just a game.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Merekid wrote:
Elizina wrote:
I have used bolt, but I have stopped completely because I think it is the worst spell and for noobs.


You think it's for noobs eh?
I am lvl 42 and have used Bolt but it doesn't mean I'm new.

I Destiny Dragoncoin will use Wild Bolt when it is needed.
I don't have any at the time but when I do.... BOOM!

I also would like encourage anyone who fights me to use Wild Bolt.

I would like to point out that if bolting was cheating it wouldn't be allowed.

Finally, I want everyone to realize that most of the people who complain do so because a Bolt (or in some cases Judgment) made them lose.

Do people HAVE to complain because they lost one match to a good card?

Bolt me, fry me, use Judgment, and squish me. I don't care. It's just a game.


Couldnt of said it better myself