Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never Give Up: A message to all pvpers

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
When you are on a losing streak in pvp and it is just not your day don't feel too bad on yourself EVERYONE loses sometimes; no one likes the sour taste of defeat but learn from it so you can win the next match. Just take a break and come back later but never give up, even when things seem too hard in the arena and you keep losing never give up. When things seem hopeless and you have ranked down too much to even want to try anymore never give up. You have to fight for what you want; sure you may lose from time to time but that's ok! It's not the end of the world just take the loss and move on. Go into every match with a burning fire to win, fight for your warlord badge, fight for your rank, Be determined, be smart and you will win.

Thanks for reading
Mason Greenbane Prodigious

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Aww, thank you Thank was a kind, inspiring message and it means a lot you were willing to take up some time and thought to throw that out there. In the second PvP age, I usually had a rank of 10 or less, and in the last year the highest it went to was 60. Soooo, since I am so awful I have lost pretty much all hope. That still gave me some excitement because hopefully I can do better in the third age and start fresh. Thanks
- Gabrielle Silversword