Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need PVP tips for a level 11 (crown gear)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Hello Wizards! Today, I have started my storm wizard, just for PVP.

I have bought some treasure cards for him such as: x20 Weakness, x30 TowerShield, x15 Triton, x10 Elemental Shields, x10 Spirit Shields, x10 Dryad.

The treasure cards I have in my deck at all times are: x1 Weakness, x2 Tower Shield, x2 Trition, x1 Dryad, x1 Elemental Shields, x1 Spirit Shields

I need some extra tips on improving my PVP. IS there any other treasure cards I should look into getting? ANy different setup I could use for my treasure cards? My regular deck setup for a level 11 storm with 2 training points worth of balance (Beetle and Scorpion). I would really appreciate anything I could get.

(PS: I am using full crown gear from the crown shop and the chestplate is from the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack, the staff is from the newest one, the tropical hoard pack. It includes a fire and death wand spell x2 each that does 75 damage, a link card, and a ghoul card, plus one pip at the beginning of the round. The chestplate includes a spell I forgot . The hat includes a sprite card and the boots I forgot too .

Hope I gave enough info for somebody to help me!

--------------------

Promethian x 1

Legendary x1

Initiate x1

Explorer
May 13, 2013
I would suggest getting Black Mantle tc's. They'll help prevent other people attacking or stuff like that by making them have a higher chance to fizzle.

Pokebow
Lvl16 (I'm getting there)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
slimshadywizard on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:

I have bought some treasure cards for him such as: x20 Weakness, x30 TowerShield, x15 Triton, x10 Elemental Shields, x10 Spirit Shields, x10 Dryad.

The treasure cards I have in my deck at all times are: x1 Weakness, x2 Tower Shield, x2 Trition, x1 Dryad, x1 Elemental Shields, x1 Spirit Shields

I need some extra tips on improving my PVP. IS there any other treasure cards I should look into getting? ANy different setup I could use for my treasure cards? My regular deck setup for a level 11 storm with 2 training points worth of balance (Beetle and Scorpion). I would really appreciate anything I could get.

(PS: I am using full crown gear from the crown shop and the chestplate is from the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack, the staff is from the newest one, the tropical hoard pack. It includes a fire and death wand spell x2 each that does 75 damage, a link card, and a ghoul card, plus one pip at the beginning of the round. The chestplate includes a spell I forgot . The hat includes a sprite card and the boots I forgot too .

--------------------

Promethian x 1

Legendary x1

Initiate x1
Yeah, always look into monstrous TC to power up a spell like storm shark. It could be very beneficial to you!

Good luck in the arena!

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
slimshadywizard on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:

--------------------

Promethian x 1

Legendary x1

Initiate x1
I would recommend putting in some lower damage attacks enchanted with monstrous in your side deck, so that you can attack without using all of your pips. You will need some way to remove shields. I would also recommend doing at least the smiths quest in order to get weakness. Weakness is very useful in low level pvp. I would recommend putting a reshuffle treasure card in your side deck. If you run into someone with a lot of health, this can be essential (or if you can't find the cards you need, and have to discard a lot). Finally, level 16 might be a better level to pvp, as well, although that's not essential. The crowns gear would be better, and you could probably get tower shield.