Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth students

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
if you are myth and you are annoyed that your minions don't help or only heal themselves then post and tell your opinion! Minions should give us a much bigger advantage in pvp than they actually do. this is unfair!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Every school complains about their minions, just decide which is your favorite. From what I've heard, the Minotaur is more of a support minion, whereas the Cyclops is more of an aggressor. Good luck.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
MatthewTrett wrote:
Every school complains about their minions, just decide which is your favorite. From what I've heard, the Minotaur is more of a support minion, whereas the Cyclops is more of an aggressor. Good luck.
first of all, i am adept not novice the cyclops just sits there and gives me powerups that i'm not going to use. in monster battles it is quite useful though.why can't it do that in pvp

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
barktender1 wrote:
if you are myth and you are annoyed that your minions don't help or only heal themselves then post and tell your opinion! Minions should give us a much bigger advantage in pvp than they actually do. this is unfair!
Um, fire minions are mostly the worst However, If you are facing storm, ice or fire it is kind of good... they shield you and heal but only sprite and they knock off those fire shields with link and fire elf! ~James Iceheart Legendary Pyromancer (I am not Novice lol)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
jmcjmc1 wrote:
barktender1 wrote:
Um, fire minions are mostly the worst However, If you are facing storm, ice or fire it is kind of good... they shield you and heal but only sprite and they knock off those fire shields with link and fire elf! ~James Iceheart Legendary Pyromancer (I am not Novice lol)
any minion can mess up, but myth seems to do it every time. yours can be useful in pvp, mine can't.i think that minions should have equal power no matter where you use them! :x

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Ice by far as the best attacks and power-ups. Even though I am Ice, i agree not just cuz it's my school. I've looked and tested other minions and it seems Ice is the most powerful. It will Iceblade itself or you, and icetrap the enemy. fire has the second best, sheilding you, and using accuracy fail attacks. :P

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
barktender1 wrote:

Yes! I agree totally. I mean, usually my minions are kinda helpful in battle but in PVP they're pretty much worthless. All my Cyclops Minions do in PVP battles is put Myth Blades on themselves and heal themselves. It's getting VERY frustrating.

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 33 (1 quest from 34!) Myth