Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth 110 Strategy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
This strategy will make the match end in just a few rounds
ATTENTION... THIS STRATEGY DOES NOT WORK AGAINST JADERS

Round 1: Myth Blade
(Your opponent will most likely put up a tower shield. This is okay).

Round 2: Spirit Blade

Round 3: Sharpen Myth Blade

Round 4: Infallible

Round 5: Orthrus.

GG

This strategy is good because most people at 110 that pvp will feel safe with one shield up, They will never think of a Myth to use Orthrus or Minotaur.

If you have sufficient health you will not be dead in the rounds that you set.

Make sure to have decent Critical and good damage. The Malistaire hat and robe can help. Also, use the Rasputin myth boots. Then you want the wand that gives Myth damage from Rasputin.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Not a bad strategy. Though one thing is, you could get myth dispelled and fizzle your orthrus and have 0 pips. The enemy could shield again or hit you. Since the critical now does 1.25 A triple bladed orthrus may not kill people above 4K or 5K. Or your enemy could weakness spam bring it down to 3K or 3.5K even with critical. Most people will not myth dispel. But they will weakness. Also what if your enemy gets your health super low. If you hit and they are still alive, they could finish you off

I don't mean to a critic, it's a good idea, and it would work some of the time. But it's not a 100% thing.

I'll try it sometime myself

Hope others have good luck along with myself.

Bye!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about adding a shatter into the deck if they shield spam. I would also pack a few enchanted trolls or cyclops for a follow up after. How about after Orthrus a stun into cyclops or Ninja Pigs depending on how many pips you have after.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
Brady FireBringer on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
Not a bad strategy. Though one thing is, you could get myth dispelled and fizzle your orthrus and have 0 pips. The enemy could shield again or hit you. Since the critical now does 1.25 A triple bladed orthrus may not kill people above 4K or 5K. Or your enemy could weakness spam bring it down to 3K or 3.5K even with critical. Most people will not myth dispel. But they will weakness. Also what if your enemy gets your health super low. If you hit and they are still alive, they could finish you off

I don't mean to a critic, it's a good idea, and it would work some of the time. But it's not a 100% thing.

Bye!
Also, I mentioned about using damage and crit gear and not focusing on block and resist. I have seen Myths get up to 130 damage and as of right now mine has 123. I tried it and it worked perfectly. Orthrus did just enough to kill the fire with approx. 5500 health.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Stormdracon on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
This strategy will make the match end in just a few rounds
ATTENTION... THIS STRATEGY DOES NOT WORK AGAINST JADERS

Round 1: Myth Blade
(Your opponent will most likely put up a tower shield. This is okay).

Round 2: Spirit Blade

Round 3: Sharpen Myth Blade

Round 4: Infallible

Round 5: Orthrus.

GG

This strategy is good because most people at 110 that pvp will feel safe with one shield up, They will never think of a Myth to use Orthrus or Minotaur.

If you have sufficient health you will not be dead in the rounds that you set.

Make sure to have decent Critical and good damage. The Malistaire hat and robe can help. Also, use the Rasputin myth boots. Then you want the wand that gives Myth damage from Rasputin.
I am a level 106 myth. I do not pvp, although in theory your strategy works, there's always some balance mana burn and loremaster spamming you or some storm just destroying you. I prefer to shield and then use the ultimate technique (medusa, stun, medusa, trolls). Keep in mind, I don't really pvp, and some advice would be nice. Maybe make a page with multiple general strategies.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Brady FireBringer on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:

Bye!
use cleanse charm not every school use storm dispel unless against a storm wizard then more then just 1v1 PVP!