Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Myth school got every thing so for sure there going to win in the arena .... can you at least put one shield blocks the hole attack because they have a advantage to the pvp! myth also got earthquake that can take off the shields you already have up so they can attack the following turn to e this is not fair i lost a so many times to myth because they use earth quake and then attack with orthrus can you at least make it when the first balance blade only works for the first attack and they will have to put up another blade for the next attack like it does with the traps they use because this is not fair to the other pvp players they also got stun and shield remove they have all the cards ..... :? :( :(

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
lilmarco1994 wrote:
Myth school got every thing so for sure there going to win in the arena .... can you at least put one shield blocks the hole attack because they have a advantage to the pvp! myth also got earthquake that can take off the shields you already have up so they can attack the following turn to e this is not fair i lost a so many times to myth because they use earth quake and then attack with orthrus can you at least make it when the first balance blade only works for the first attack and they will have to put up another blade for the next attack like it does with the traps they use because this is not fair to the other pvp players they also got stun and shield remove they have all the cards ..... :? :( :(
ok in pvp myth are the masters but ORTHRUS AND EARTHQUAKE ARE ONE OF THERE FINAL MOVES i mean seriously do you know that only one move does over 700 without a trap or blade for myth i mean earthquake is so pathetic in ds i got rid of them so stop complaining about myth there attacks are useless when it comes to damage! Also this is a bias idea.

(and by the way MYTH DO NOT GET EVERYTHING i dont get where you got this idea from :x)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
lilmarco1994 wrote:

Well, you provoked a response out of me. Here it is. Your saying that myth should be penalized because their blades work for the multiple hit attacks? Thats pretty pathetic, look i have a grand myth and a master of balance, and it takes me seven rounds to fully charge up orthrus to kill anyone i come up against. I put up a myth blade then a spirit blade, then i put up two traps then two spirit traps. IF K.I were to put this into place then it would take me 10 turns to charge up orthrus then you have to gain back the pips to cast after using them for all the traps blades etc.

Now, if K.I was also put your idea (well not really yours, because your not the only complainer!) about the myth shield counting for both of the hits, then we would do next to nothing damage. You would also have to think about arena gear, weakening orthrus to a total of around 100 damage. People who complain about this are completely brainless, yes i know we can remove the shields BUT seeing as you want ONE shield to work for BOTH attacks, then we would have another issue, people could stock up about five shields, we don't even have that many pierce (the shield remover) forcing us to attack anyway using up all or most of our pips AND taking away all the stocked up traps blades etc. When complaining about myths multiple hit attacks, please use your brain, it really upsets me when in a couple of minutes i can shoot down your whole complaint with EASE!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
ya thats pretty crazy i am a master in myth and a commander in pvp i have been dueling ever since the game came out and i think myth is the hardest to kill someone because it takes so long to blade. so ya myth is the weakest school so i would like to try it out in the arena it takes brains to win for us. i just hope if they make higher lvls we will get a spell that damages high on multiple pple and stuns maybe *cough cough* like ice..jk ice i love you lol

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok i am grand master ice thaumaturge myth may be the weakest schools of all orthrus may be actually underpowered! i mean seriously they are only attacking ONE person! dont make a big deal out of it! they really only do good in 1v1 and in a 4v4 there only good spell to use may be earthquake? :p learn to pvp and i have to admit i do a lot of 1v1 and i dont really see a lot of myth people anyways so idk what you are talking about